X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
    Originally posted by PUNCHE View Post
    Hi guys.. pls help. after the upgrade my phone is slow when charging. plugged last night and it was 76% when I woke up.
    This is a strange one.

What is your Build number?
    that's the number
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20170809_113945.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	9935

Comment

• Originally posted by sobemile
      Second round after 24hours....So slow
      <br />
      <br />
      have you managed to upgrade after the error message

Comment

Comment

• Hi Guys

finally, i succeeded in updating my T-phantom 6+ to Android 7, but i found a problem in the microphone sound

if i call someone i hear him well but he hears me difficulty, and ai appears as i talk to him from a distant and the sound is so low

please guys tell me how can i fix this problem after updating my phone to N

Comment

• Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
            Originally posted by amatthew642 View Post
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            Sir, can you please just list those device that are capable of receiving the nougat update
            <br />
            <br />
            I cannot expliciltly list devices when I have not received such information from out engineers.<br />
            <br />
            I would get back to you on this notwitstanding
            <br />
            <br />
            OK please do as fast as possible so we won't have to wait aimlessly thinking we would get the nougat update

Comment

• how i spilt screen my phantom6+?

Comment

• Hi Guys

finally, i succeeded in updating my T-phantom 6+ to Android 7, but i found a problem in the microphone sound

if i call someone i hear him well but he hears me difficulty, and ai appears as i talk to him from a distant and the sound is so low

please guys tell me how can i fix this problem after updating my phone to N

Comment

• I just upgrade my 6 plus. <br />
                  Really happy to receive upgrade. <br />
                  Hope Tecno will provide upgrade for many others phones.

Comment

• thanks i updated mine phantom 6plus. just that i have seen a bug, anytime i switch it on it tells me to wait for 30seconds before i can type in my password before i can go to the home button

Comment

• where is the link?

Comment

• After The upgrade when i ever i play music it make silence in the middle of the song then resume playing , it doing this since the update

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimaali Kobilla View Post
                          where is the link?
                          It's on the first page of this thread, or click it below.
                          http://dl.tecno-mobile.com/tcard_update_170725-v72.zip

Comment

• I have been trying to upgrade but after gruesome process the file cannot unzip. this means it fail I have to repeat this process. I have done this 4 times!

Comment

• Waiting for that link to download.

Comment

• Originally posted by PUNCHE View Post
                                Hi guys.. pls help. after the upgrade my phone is slow when charging. plugged last night and it was 76% when I woke up.
                                Try recalibrating the battery and if the problem persists then a factory reset should be in order, if the problem lingers on kindly visit the carlcare center closest to you

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD