This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about tecno c9 please we need list of devices will getting nougat update and date

Comment

My Infinix Note4 is ready and if Tecno refuses to push me an upgrade to Android N before August ending Oya here I come with my Infinix again and will completely forget Tecno Phones forever. Even Infinix Hot4 which can not be compared with my Tecno Phone Pad3 has gotten Android N. A word to a wise is enough.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20170801_035512.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	9654
      Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20170801_035529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	9655

Comment

My Infinix Note4 is ready and if Tecno refuses to push me an upgrade to Android N before August ending Oya here I come with my Infinix again and will completely forget Tecno Phones forever. Even Infinix Hot4 which can not be compared with my Tecno Phone Pad3 has gotten Android N. A word to a wise is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
          Originally posted by felix2m View Post
          So should we be expecting anything for the Phantom 6 any time soon?....
          <br />
          <br />
          One device at a time and the world will be a better place
          <br />
          <br />
          with this reply I now know you guys don't have a plan for phantom 6 or other devices if you do , you would have tell. <br />
          Guys using phantom 6 be expecting a update in January and other devices December 2018

Comment

Finally

Comment

Originally posted by Nicanor_Charles View Post
              <br />
              So Infinix updating their devices at once no knw wetin dem dey do?<br />
              Broda, Dey make d world the best place
              You are right,
              now u see why i don't reply one STOCK OTA .
              i will always go for my custom stuffs

Comment

this is great news
                Thanks for using Tecno mobile

Comment

Infinix Listed the devices (many) which will receive the 7.0 OTA, but here is the case where TECNO is telling us that "one device at a time".
                  So is tecno trying to say that, their Beta Testers only uses Phantom-6+ ?
                  So what about the rest of the devices which are also able to run
                  7.0, The Boom J8, The Camon C7,C8,C9 ;; The W5, W4, W3
                  , The L-Family?
                  { the above list devices are compatible of running Nougat and you TECNO have the resources , you know so prove it }

TECNO Mobile, this is something which you guys shouldn't waste much time on.
                  Remember, this is/can be a test to your
                  reputation, so if u do it good, you will win more addition customers and users. [ think about it ]

Comment

im so happy

Comment

We need upgrades c9 pls

Comment

Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
                        Originally posted by felix2m View Post
                        So should we be expecting anything for the Phantom 6 any time soon?....
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        One device at a time and the world will be a better place
                        <br />
                        Eymeen

Comment

Good news, can't wait for it.

Comment

that's beautiful really phantom 6 plus should be considered first having been the costliest smart phone produced by Tecno and and a beast too. Tecno is very intelligent considering phantom 6 plus first. <br />
                            must it be only updated with SD CARD? please admin I need a reply.

Comment

How will you guys release upgrade for 6plus without 6 himself when both came out same time, I will never make a mistake buying China phone again, useless people company

Comment

I don't have regrets being a Tecno phantom faithful from inception. The beast's upgrade is the reward when it comes.

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD