This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how do i use split screen, i've updated

    Comment


    • hi guys
      please moderator do something for peep like chenying please
      THIS IS FORUM FOR PHONE FROM TECNO NO AN OTHER F...g marketing web site

      thank you


      Comment


      • thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zedzawadi@gmail.com View Post
          how do i use split screen, i've updated
          While using an app, long-press the recents/minimize button of your phone, and its screen will be divided into 2 with the current app occupying 1 part. Then, pick another app to occupy the second part of the divided/split screen. Bear in mind that not all apps support this feature.
          Last edited by barolorun; 08-11-2017, 08:59 PM.

          Comment


          • hi guys pls how can I go back to the previous update. this nougate is not making me enjoy my music and besides it changes my settings at interval so the extent that I have to correct time and date almost twice in a day. I don't want naugate again. can I reset to factory. pls help

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PUNCHE View Post
              hi guys pls how can I go back to the previous update. this nougate is not making me enjoy my music and besides it changes my settings at interval so the extent that I have to correct time and date almost twice in a day. I don't want naugate again. can I reset to factory. pls help
              First perform a factory reset to see if there would be an improvement. Also expect follow-up software updates to fix bugs in the coming weeks. The Nougat upgrade was just released a few days back, so little bugs are expected. However, if you are determined to revert to Marshmallow, you may take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre to do it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by barolorun
                Originally posted by PUNCHE View Post
                hi guys pls how can I go back to the previous update. this nougate is not making me enjoy my music and besides it changes my settings at interval so the extent that I have to correct time and date almost twice in a day. I don't want naugate again. can I reset to factory. pls help
                <br />
                <br />
                First perform a factory reset to see if there would be an improvement. Also expect follow-up software updates to fix bugs in the coming weeks. The Nougat upgrade was just released a few days back, so little bugs are expected. However, if you are determined to revert to Marshmallow, you may take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre to do it.
                <br />
                <br />
                thanks.. I appreciate

                Comment


                • Guyz abeg how will i het d previous marshmallow on ma phantom 6+

                  Comment


                  • what about W3?

                    Comment


                    • it is a second dat singe i updated my phantom plus to os 2.2 Android Nougat, everything seemed to ne fine on the first day. NOW THE BATTERY IS DRAINING LIKE HELL, I DITCHED MY NOTE5 BECAUSE OF BATTERY DRAIN NOW THIS UPDATE HAS RETURNED ME TO SAME PAIN. PLEASE FIX THE BATTERY DRAIN ISSUE. <br />
                      damian.masanja@gmail<br />
                      from Mwanza, Tanzania

                      Comment


                      • this update is legit guys, you should try it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MasanjaD View Post
                          it is a second dat singe i updated my phantom plus to os 2.2 Android Nougat, everything seemed to ne fine on the first day. NOW THE BATTERY IS DRAINING LIKE HELL, I DITCHED MY NOTE5 BECAUSE OF BATTERY DRAIN NOW THIS UPDATE HAS RETURNED ME TO SAME PAIN. PLEASE FIX THE BATTERY DRAIN ISSUE. <br />
                          damian.masanja@gmail<br />
                          from Mwanza, Tanzania
                          Sorry about that. Perform a factory reset to see if there will be an improvement.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hermit View Post
                            Guyz abeg how will i het d previous marshmallow on ma phantom 6+
                            You may take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre for its OS to be downgraded. By the way, why do you want to go back to Marshmallow?

                            Comment


                            • The black & gold interface was lit, this white interface is boring & some apps keeps hanging too<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Originally posted by barolorun
                              Originally posted by Hermit View Post
                              Guyz abeg how will i het d previous marshmallow on ma phantom 6+
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              You may take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre for its OS to be downgraded. By the way, why do you want to go back to Marshmallow?

                              Comment


                              • Bro the black and gold interface was lit and some apps keeps hanging.<br />
                                <br />
                                <br />
                                Originally posted by barolorun
                                Originally posted by Hermit View Post
                                Guyz abeg how will i het d previous marshmallow on ma phantom 6+
                                <br />
                                <br />
                                You may take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre for its OS to be downgraded. By the way, why do you want to go back to Marshmallow?

                                Comment

                                Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD