This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Phantom 6 Plus Android Nougate Upgrade (SD Card Link Included Now)

UPDATE:

THE PHANTOM 6PLUS ANDROID UPGRADE IS OUT!

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FINDING IT HARD TO GET THE UPDATE ON THEIR PHONE OR HAVE ANY OTHER ISSUE DOWNLOADING IT, YOU CAN USE THE SD CARD METHOD

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hey T-Fans,

It is no longer news that we would be releasing the Phantom 6 Plus Upgrade to the latest Android Nougate (N) version in August, !!!

Well guys, August is here and I am happy to announce that come August 4th, the OTA upgrade would be released...

Also, I would be updating this thread on how to upgrade with the SD Card.

So, stay tuned guys and anticipate the big moment.
    Last edited by LadiSpeaks; 08-09-2017, 07:17 PM.

• replied
    my phantom 6 plus cant ring out and I can't dial out from contact, and this happened after I update to the new available update. please I need someone to help me out with this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I need Android O update because even with this update,My fingerprint hardware problem still persists also eye scanner feature did not come back.gosh!! what a waist of time and data.Please tecno team I need am ear view please

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that's good news, so when are we expecting android version 8.0 on tecno phantom 6 plus?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hurray! Am Currently On upgrading now. Hope This Long Expected One Fix All Issues Received Earlier on on their previous updates and Most especially Fingerprint hardware problem and eye scanner not foundmost especially,Please Fix! fix!! fix!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK We're waiting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is great news

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by earnest
    I hope there will be update for c8 o. cos I thought all Tecno using the marshmallow will be given update. if it is so. I have been using marshmallow on c8 for over a year plus now. so we deserve update to nougat too
    Exactjy my brother.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nougat just coming not even Oreo when people are already expecting Android P. I was just thinking aloud.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my mobile is become warming

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can you just me about the phantom 6 plus

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Greetings.. <br />
    I wish to update my phantom 6 plus. but I really don't know how or rather scared of doing the wrong thing.. <br />
    any help?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice... info

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can I upgrade camon CM to the latest standard of Tecno.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can I upgrade camon CM to the latest standard of Tecno

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD