This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem with the new update, It has inverted colors, how can I reset?

Comment

The android 7.0 is rubbish.. most of my Apps just stops for no reason.... you have to close them a lot of times before they respond

Comment

I have done the upgrade on my Phantom 6Plus. I was able to upgrade from 6.0 to 7.0 it was about 1.7 GB and took some hours before completion. Every thing work fine except for the Flip to make calls & sound silent that doesn't work.

Comment

where is the code?

Comment

ok

Comment

Nice Post.

Comment

the front camera is not good as before poor quality please fix this apart from that everything is marvellous

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

هو اللينك فين مش عارف اخش عليه

Comment

I also dislike the white background . I'm thinking of downgrading <br />
                      <br />
                      Originally posted by beatrice.ndungu
                      the white backgroung is strainous to the eyes can be get background themes to choose from. the font is also tiny even at its large option.

Comment

hello please who is experiencing beatysnap picture editor error

Comment

I prefer the previous update with the darker background. The new upgrade is too bright, and one cannot change the background color in the text messaging /contacts. The themes are quite annoying does not do much to tone down the brightness. Previously the theme allowed one to use it as a business phone. I am struggling to adjust to new features.

Comment

Originally posted by mkibas
                            I prefer the previous update with the darker background. The new upgrade is too bright, and one cannot change the background color in the text messaging /contacts. The themes are quite annoying does not do much to tone down the brightness. Previously the theme allowed one to use it as a business phone. I am struggling to adjust to new features. Previously the phone never hang in between apps. For the last one week after the upgrade my phone has hang in between apps severally.

Comment

Q

Comment

ok

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD