X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom 6 plus boot loop Ghana

I had this boot loop problem fixed by calcare 3 weeks ago, lost all media files.. and now its back.. is there no work around to do hard reset (gonna loose files anyway) myself than sending it to calcare everytime to get it flashed ? Phantom stress!!

What exactly caused the Bootloop ?? You tried to root it or ??

Comment

No not rooted.. saw some message dont remember exactly (some temperature thing) while making a call and the phone turned off. I never get pass the tecno logo anytime i try to boot

Comment

Originally posted by amosogluv
        No not rooted.. saw some message dont remember exactly (some temperature thing) while making a call and the phone turned off. I never get pass the tecno logo anytime i try to boot
        <br />
        Sorry to hear this ... Okay ,, Do you have a pc ?? Do you know how to use Sp flashtools ?? If yes ,, then download the Rom and flash it with sp flashtools ,, i can give you link to the Rom files ,, But if You dont have a pc or dont know how to Use sp flash tools ,, Am afraid You have to take it to carlcare

Comment

yes please I want rom for phantom 6 plus..

Comment

Originally posted by amosogluv
            I had this boot loop problem fixed by calcare 3 weeks ago, lost all media files.. and now its back.. is there no work around to do hard reset (gonna loose files anyway) myself than sending it to calcare everytime to get it flashed ? Phantom stress!!
            <br />
            Can you use so flash tools? Then you may be able to restore the seemingly crashed OS. But if you can't use the tool, then you may have to visit Carlcare office again

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD