This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Phantom; Expectation and Spy images Nigeria

Okay guys, I've been seeing lots of stuff from TECNO this month and I think a new device is about to drop. So I went in search and guess what guys, it seems this is what the device is gonna look like. I am not sure though.

The Phantom 6 and 6 Plus which was released in September last year is expected to have a successor. According to our source the device is rumored to spot higher features than its predecessor.

Spy images of the said device.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171012_073628.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	911.8 KB
ID:	11647

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171012_073613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	926.4 KB
ID:	11646
    We don’t know the name of the device yet Phantom 7 maybe?? Until the device is officially released all we have are speculations and leaks so we advise you to take this post with a pinch of salt.

So what do you think the next Phantom will be called and your specs expectations?
    Last edited by AbbySpectre; 10-12-2017, 03:56 PM.

Lots of people talking about curve edge display feature.. let's wait till 22nd Oct. I hope we get a live stream channel

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be laughed in Dubai

Rubbish...what my friend said is true Tecno is very stupid that's why Infinix is topping you guys only care about new products you don't care about old and existing phones look at Camon C9 and other nice devices you guys produced you can't push 7.0 to them it's just to be producing new devices that you care about i swear if this company moves on like this you're gonna end up bankrupt common Infinix has 7.0 across almost all their devices yet the almighty Tecno we worship couldn't care more or less about us but their stupid new phones you guys should shove your new phone in your ass

Comment

Fingers crossed. Let's wait and see.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        We will know about it soon .

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Lets wait o

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Expecting a powerful device

camon cx inspired design
      possible back glass
      aluminium sides
      2.5D gorilla glass
      18.9 display
      Creamtech.com.ng

IG/TW @dc7official

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        WOw. This is great

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great specs

can't wait to see it

Comment

Fuck ur new devices. No OS update for ur previous phone and you are producing new ones...Wehdon....U need to learn from Blackberry and Nokia when they refused to listen to their customers, they lose the market totally and just trying to fit in. I look forward to the day

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Why are you so pained.? What happened?

Originally posted by Nicanor_Charles View Post
        Fuck ur new devices. No OS update for ur previous phone and you are producing new ones...Wehdon....U need to learn from Blackberry and Nokia when they refused to listen to their customers, they lose the market totally and just trying to fit in. I look forward to the day
        Such language will not be tolerated on the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Ennyholar
          <br />
          <br />
          <br />
          Do your worst

Comment

<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            Do your worst...

Comment

pls are those photos facts or r u just assuming?

Comment

• omoalajah commented
                Editing a comment
                photo facts

hi

Comment

pls z it real

Comment

<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  I don't think English is a forbidden language.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebukanwosu7
                    Rubbish...what my friend said is true Tecno is very stupid that's why Infinix is topping you guys only care about new products you don't care about old and existing phones look at Camon C9 and other nice devices you guys produced you can't push 7.0 to them it's just to be producing new devices that you care about i swear if this company moves on like this you're gonna end up bankrupt common Infinix has 7.0 across almost all their devices yet the almighty Tecno we worship couldn't care more or less about us but their stupid new phones you guys should shove your new phone in your ass
                    you are absolutely right bro.

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD