This device looks so beautiful

Comment

je ne trouve rien de spectaculaire

Comment

Nice

Comment

Is the Phantom 8 plus launched?

Comment

I got my phantom 8 yesterday (6th Jan). No doubt it is a cool device. However, I'm having problem with SIM 2 (which is the Nano SIM card). The phone is not recognizing any SIM inserted for sim 2. I have done all the troubleshooting I know but the same story. Kindly assist with any useful information to resolve this issue since the dealer I bought the phone from is now dogging from taking responsibility for this by referring me to calcare center. I think it's just too early to start repairing the phone I bought not up to 24hrs of purchase.

Comment

Did you receive an OTA upgrade?<br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    Originally posted by Ibidee
                    I got my phantom 8 yesterday (6th Jan). No doubt it is a cool device. However, I'm having problem with SIM 2 (which is the Nano SIM card). The phone is not recognizing any SIM inserted for sim 2. I have done all the troubleshooting I know but the same story. Kindly assist with any useful information to resolve this issue since the dealer I bought the phone from is now dogging from taking responsibility for this by referring me to calcare center. I think it's just too early to start repairing the phone I bought not up to 24hrs of purchase.

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD