This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing i hate about this forum is that its full of sellouts who cant accept the truth. They might even die for Tecno Mobile before they accept the truth..

Comment

I don't know people still judge phone on the basis of benchmark in this 2017...Hahahahahhaahhha

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        What should be used in judging

God! Who are these moderators/beta testers?! <br />
      Are you blind? The man isn't against your job [to praise Tecno blindly], he disapproves this "so called" flagship (Phantom 8).<br />
      With incessant and credible evidence, yet you vehemently try to disprove him. You should work for Infinix for real.

Comment

With every evidence before Tecno fans all over the world, phantom 6+ remains the true flagship of the phantoms for 2016 and 2017.<br />
        I want to thank Mr. Uduchukwu for his painstaking research to properly educate fans.<br />
        Tecno Mobile should understand that big and bogus names will not make every fan gullible. We expect a better and more powerful device for their next flagship.

Comment

You're wrong sir. You think it's all about Core figures alone, this is about being able to balance effectively high performance and power consumption which goes opposite ways. Phantom8 rules
          Originally posted by Ibeakanma
          With every evidence before Tecno fans all over the world, phantom 6+ remains the true flagship of the phantoms for 2016 and 2017.<br /><br />
          <br />
          I want to thank Mr. Uduchukwu for his painstaking research to properly educate fans.<br /><br />
          <br />
          Tecno Mobile should understand that big and bogus names will not make every fan gullible. We expect a better and more powerful device for their next flagship.

Comment

• Ibeakanma commented
            Editing a comment
            All the same, Tecno fans are all winners because Tecno Mobile will also learn from the the contributions of fans and do better in our general interest.

Thank you dear. Tecno should always think ahead and not backwards.
          With every evidence before Tecno fans all over the world, phantom 6+ remains the true flagship of the phantoms for 2016 and 2017.<br /><br />
          <br />
          I want to thank Mr. Uduchukwu for his painstaking research to properly educate fans.<br /><br />
          <br />

Comment

Keep deceiving yourself
            Originally posted by lummyfinest
            You're wrong sir. You think it's all about Core figures alone, this is about being able to balance effectively high performance and power consumption which goes opposite ways. Phantom8 rules
            With every evidence before Tecno fans all over the world, phantom 6+ remains the true flagship of the phantoms for 2016 and 2017.<br /><br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            I want to thank Mr. Uduchukwu for his painstaking research to properly educate fans.<br /><br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />

Comment

Don't mind them dear
              Originally posted by Sum
              God! Who are these moderators/beta testers?! <br /><br />
              <br />
              Are you blind? The man isn't against your job [to praise Tecno blindly], he disapproves this "so called" flagship (Phantom 8).<br /><br />
              <br />
              With incessant and credible evidence, yet you vehemently try to disprove him. You should work for Infinix for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerie Uduchukwu
                You said summary? Mediatek made it clear that Helio X series are meant for flagships so what again do you need to read? You are indeed funny. Meanwhile, Tecno should be advancing. It won't be a taboo if Helio X30 is used on Phantom 8. Also, note that Helio X30 is far different from Helio P30.. Helio X series are flagship chipsets so there is no basis to compare X30 with P30 because X30 is superior to P30..
                Ehyah! Those post are just like summary about the MediaTek Two chips. If I'm correct just only one phone brand for now is using Helio X30, <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n155761[/ATTACH]<br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                Helio X20 and X30 are same Decacore now, just few improvements in terms of hardware e.g Tri cluster, Copilot & .... X20 is still okay, i don't see any reason for them to jump into X30 now chips too soon.<br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                They wanted to work more on cool features P30 has which is same on X30 as well.
                Originally posted by Emerie Uduchukwu
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n155755[/ATTACH]<br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n155756[/ATTACH]<br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                Now you owe me big thanks for lecturing you.. Lol.. These are screenshots of descriptions of Helio X and Helio P chipsets by Mediatek. These were captured directly from Mediatek website. Can you now see that Helio X series are meant for flagships while Helio P series are meant for budget friendly dual camera devices. Mediatek clearly stated that brands should use Helio X series on their flagships. Now, you see Tecno goofed and this confirms my point that Phantom 6 Plus Remains The present Tecno FLAGSHIP.. Phantom 8 is a disappointment.. You go pay me for this lecture ooo..
                Infact you just showed me now that you don't have any idea on Helio P & X series chipset at all. But I'm glad you really like Phantom series and even own them till date that shows you love Tecno products. <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                Up Phantom! <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n155744[/ATTACH]

Comment

the guy is making some sense,but it also a different thing to stand against your company in Nigeria, you may get a sack latter. the guy has the to phones and he is comparing them together with evidence, so I suggests you also bring your own evidence.
                  Infact you just showed me now that you don't have any idea on Helio P & X series chipset at all. But I'm glad you really like Phantom series and even own them till date that shows you love Tecno products. <br />
                  <br />
                  Up Phantom! <br />
                  <br />

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes he is making sense

If truly he owns Phantom8 let him post just a single comment right now with the phone. I wonder why he's talking about the phone like this. Phantom8 is amazing
                  Originally posted by bobbysky50
                  the guy is making some sense,but it also a different thing to stand against your company in Nigeria, you may get a sack latter. the guy has the to phones and he is comparing them together with evidence, so I suggests you also bring your own evidence.
                  Infact you just showed me now that you don't have any idea on Helio P & X series chipset at all. But I'm glad you really like Phantom series and even own them till date that shows you love Tecno products. <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Up Phantom! <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Last edited by lummyfinest; 10-30-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• bobbysky50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sir we got your point, we understand you are for tecno so need to argue

Phantom 8 is an amazing phone and no one is disputing that, I was present at the launch here in Ghana but Mr Emerie Uduchukwu is just trying to point out some truth here that the chipset on the phantom 8 is not a flagship chipset,. The first thing I complained about when I watched the live launch in Dubai was the chipset, I thought they would have gone for the helio X30 which is more superior and can compete with the likes of snapdragon 835 and Co in terms of performance. Have samsung and Apple ever retrogressed in their flagship chipset? Galaxy s6's chipset is lower than S7, which is lower than that of S8. IPhone 8 scored higher than iPhone 7 which also scored higher than iPhone 6.we r moving forward and not backward, we r the fans of the brand and only we who are using the devices can point out the flaws so they can improve, so please don't take it personal coz they need people who can stand out to tell them the truth to improve. Fans can never stop criticizing brands coz we always expect the best from them and that's why we r hear for them. If they bring any device and there are no critics, how do we expect them to improve? It's a challenge to them so please no one should take it personal, Weldone Mr Emerie,you said all

Comment

I love tecno phantom 8 from Bangladesh

Comment

Welcome Bros.. Tecno should be moving forward and not backwards. Only a true fan will tell a brand the truth. Phantom 6 Plus Remains Tecno's current flagship. Phantom 8 has nothing to be regarded as a flagship.
                    Originally posted by CLEVER
                    Phantom 8 is an amazing phone and no one is disputing that, I was present at the launch here in Ghana but Mr Emerie Uduchukwu is just trying to point out some truth here that the chipset on the phantom 8 is not a flagship chipset,. The first thing I complained about when I watched the live launch in Dubai was the chipset, I thought they would have gone for the helio X30 which is more superior and can compete with the likes of snapdragon 835 and Co in terms of performance. Have samsung and Apple ever retrogressed in their flagship chipset? Galaxy s6's chipset is lower than S7, which is lower than that of S8. IPhone 8 scored higher than iPhone 7 which also scored higher than iPhone 6.we r moving forward and not backward, we r the fans of the brand and only we who are using the devices can point out the flaws so they can improve, so please don't take it personal coz they need people who can stand out to tell them the truth to improve. Fans can never stop criticizing brands coz we always expect the best from them and that's why we r hear for them. If they bring any device and there are no critics, how do we expect them to improve? It's a challenge to them so please no one should take it personal, Weldone Mr Emerie,you said all

Comment

Oga you make me laugh.. I have the device but I don't use it for anything that has to do with internet be a use I have no reason to leave my Phantom 6 Plus for it. I will definitely dash the Phantom 8 out. Meanwhile, you were told to discredit all I said with facts and not to persuade me to enter Tecno Spot with the Phantom 8. The truth remains that Phantom 6 Plus is the true flagship while Phantom 8 is a disappointment. Only someone economical with the truth will see all the facts I presented and still keep praising the Phantom 8.
                      If truly he owns Phantom8 let him post just a single comment right now with the phone. I wonder why he's talk about the phone like this. Phantom8 is amazing
                      Originally posted by bobbysky50
                      Infact you just showed me now that you don't have any idea on Helio P & X series chipset at all. But I'm glad you really like Phantom series and even own them till date that shows you love Tecno products. <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Up Phantom! <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />