X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gbam.. Phantom 6 Plus is still the current Tecno flagship
    Originally posted by Ibeakanma
    If the standards of the phantoms, 6 and 8, are rated by an internationally acclaimed benchmark, which ever is rated higher is superior. Tecno Mobile should have considered the fact that phantoms z, 5 and 7+ have been outstanding in their classes. Therefore phantom 8 should have been a serious improvement over it's predecessors to avoid these controversies.<br /><br />
    <br />
    I still have more confidence in my phantom 7+, the true and only beast among phones.

Comment

Somebody is gradually deleting comments here.. Tecno should stop acting childishly and stupidly... The ADMINS of this forum should learn to accept criticisms

Comment

Originally posted by Emerie Uduchukwu View Post
        Somebody is gradually deleting comments here.. Tecno should stop acting childishly and stupidly... The ADMINS of this forum should learn to accept criticisms
        You can pass your message across without using insultive words

Comment

Originally posted by Emerie Uduchukwu View Post
          Bros, even the blind and deaf know that Helio P25 is a cheap chipset meant for midrange and Budget smartphones and not flagships. Please Tecno should either phase out the Phantom 8 or totally withdraw it from the market to save its image. The Mediatek Helio P25 you are praising rubbished all features of the new Phantom 8. After receiving and handling the new Phantom 8 yesterday, I wondered if I was using a Tecno Spark or a Phantom. The 10X zoom camera feature and hyped 6GB RAM appeared to be hoax. The further disappointment forced me to run AnTuTu Benchmark on the device a.k.a Tecno A8X and Phantom 6 Plus. While Phantom 6 Plus was scored above 86000, Phantom 8 scored little above 65000. Phantom 6 Plus defeated the Phantom 8 in all angles including RAM despite the fact that the new Phantom 8 boasts of 6GB RAM while Phantom 6 Plus has 4GB RAM. Tecno should do the needful and stop the unnecessary hype
          I personally haven't used the phantom 8 but are u saying the phones ram is not up to 6gb?

Comment

Originally posted by nas
            If you check most of the phones made by other manufacturers at this time,you will see that mist of them used the helio p25 chipset,Nokia used it,Samsung, and even gionee.<br /><br />
            <br />
            The helio p25 is good and can handle anything you throw at it,when you handle the device based on performance,you will see that the chipset is also a beast on its own.
            Simply because another brand used it, does that prevent TECNO from using something better?

Comment

IFATUNBI AJAKAYE EWENJE TRADITIONAL HERBALIST. FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPY..WHY HIDE YOUR PROBLEM??? CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR WHATSAPP+2348075654052).. THIS IS REAL TRY MY FATHER WITH SMALL MONEY YOU WE THAT IS REAL (08075654052). am tunde son of Ifatunbi Ajakaye of ijebuland am here to tell people about my grandfather what do you really need?(1)You want to be rich. (2) if you need (oshole market) (3) if You need (oshole yahoo) if you need (oshole for anything) (4) if you need (ogun own) (5) if you have rich before that you didn't have money again (6) if you are looking for star (7) if you (ogun ibo) (8) If you want a child. (9) if you have promise an fail (10) if you always have bad dreams. (11) You want to be promoted in your office. (12) You want women/men to run after you. (13) desire due to low reaction. (17) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows. (18) if your work refuse to pay your salary, people owing you?. (19) solve a land issue and get it back. (20) Let people obey my words and do my wish. (21) Do you have a low sperm count. (22) yahoo that want to do spiritual. (23) people that need fact money. (24) If you are pastor that looking for star. (25) If you doctor that looking for oshole aworo (26) IF YOU ARE THIEF THAT YOU NEED SPIRITUAL POWER (27) IF YOU ARE GIRL THAT YOU DOING ROSSY LEAVE (28) If you are Political that you need power that you we use to enter. A LOT of people have been successful working from this man. Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember, you've to give it a try before judging. Give a chance and see where it goes.Well this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us on Dis number (+2348075654052) now, try my fa

Comment

Only people that haven't used the Phantom 8 will hate on it.

Comment

If I don't have the Phantom you guys are talking about,how do I relate.<br />
                  #BuyForTwo

Comment

The Mediatek Helio X20 chipset on Phantom 6 plus is far better than the Mediatek Helio P25 on Phantom 8.Phantom 6 plus still remains Tecno's flagship phone.

Comment

please I want to sell my new tecno camon x for 55k...its just 4days old. contact me 08174311555 on whasapp

Comment

I stumbled on this forum upon my returning to tecno after abandoning it several years ago. I was among those who started with what I lovingly describe as tecnoberry and many of the first generation tecnos, smart and unsmart. <br />
                        I am ashamed.<br />
                        My shame is two-fold. One, I'm ashamed because I am one of those who initially believed in the future of tecno when many didn't even want to give it a chance. I believed in tecno and I defended it vigorously, shamelessly...until I got frustrated by a charging port glitch. I left tecno, disappointed and outraged.<br />
                        I have returned not simply out of repentance but rather out affordability. I have used blackberries, nokias, windows and not a few other androids, but I returned shamefaced to tecno after the theft of my last windows 10 tab.<br />
                        My second source of shame stem from the argument that raged on earlier in this forum. You can imagine how I feel as a returnee to the brand and I'm reading comments like those above.<br />
                        tecno indeed does have a very a very bright future and that future is continuing today as the brand evolves strongly considering the greater value in the user experience optimized by a sincere desire for customer satisfaction based on an uncompromising belief in best quality delivered by an absolute commitment to Dynamically Improving High Standards. The brightness of that future will fluctuate with any variation in adherence to standards and product quality.

Comment

Nice camera

Comment

Watch online here

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Click here:

►► http://moviezland.com ◄◄

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Watch online here

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Click here:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=53627

Comment

you are right,,, phantom 6 plus remainz the d<br />
                              flagship phone

Comment

Originally posted by ..KronoS
                                Originally posted by dc7official
                                i have questions for emeria uduchukwu and others.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Do you know Helio X20 is one generation behind Helio P25?<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                A gun to your head, pick between snapdragon 810 and Snapdragon 630 which will you pick?<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                will you prefer 6th Generation intel Core i7 to an 8th generation intel core i5?<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Last question. If your a computer engineer and your to design a computer for your boss.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Name 5 things to consider before choosing your processor.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                If by by chance you don't have a good answer to this question or you have no idea, JUST SHUT UP!<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                if your considering giving a stupid answer, SHUT UP ALSO <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                if it turns out you don't know jack but benchmarks about CPUs, STOP ADVERTISING YOUR IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                I read enough ignorant comments.
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                You too shut up ... <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                People are here comparing the Helio x25 to P25 ,, But you just came out of the blue and decided to compare the x20 to the p25 and Pc's Processor to a Mobile's *facepalm <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Mr ITK! ,, Where do you even come from
                                <br />
                                My friend,I have seen older generations of chipsets that perform better than newer ones.I know you believe that new is better,but you have to put the chipset's processor maximum clock speed into consideration,which determines if the chipset is midrange or not,not necessarily the number of cores

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD