This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a serious issue with mine. when I open the flap, the screen gets locked up and the touches stop working. I have to reboot again

Comment

mine is getting to a year now, it's very fast and so cool

Comment

I have a small problem with mine please can u exchange it for me?

Comment

the camera is owk

Comment

Mine the Google Play Store keeps on stopping and I have updated it but yet still, I can't even download anything from the play store, apart from that the phantom 8 is de best of all de tecno fones

Comment

My Google play store has always been stopping, I can't even download anything from play store can you please help me, I have updated it but still, so please help me.

Comment

since i bought mine its been having issues with the zoom and refocus. basically the one camera for those functions is not working well. so yeah im dissapointed with it.

Comment

Just got mine two days ago. Loving it so far. But it freezes sometimes esp when I try to click. Wonder why. Tecno has to do better. One can't spend that much n still av to deal with such complaints. Camera quality is great though, n that's y I got it in d first place

Comment

the phone is awesome just that I always have this need to update and they aren't releasing any android version update ?

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD