X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Get in Here If You Have Bought the TECNO Phantom 8

Get in Here If You Have Bought the TECNO Phantom 8

Yo fam!

I want to create a thread for those of us who have bought the TECNO Phantom 8?

Drop a comment with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!

You can also drop a picture of your phone pack and also a picture taken from the device.

Let the thread begin!

• replied
    the only problem i have with the phone is the battery, the battery strenght is too low for a phone with such specifications, atleast the battery should have been upto 5000mah. and the phone usually get hot whenever am charging it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got mine, the phone is cool but the fonts from Hios doesn't take effect on the sms or wattsap interface

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my fonts my fonts, oh yes my fonts. that is my major challenge otherwise its a good phone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there any upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my phantom 8 selfie isnt working now..... it freezes when i switch it to selfie mode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno product to say is ever unique, I us them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nieuvpr
    Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
    (/fYi[F,ONT=trebuchet kms]Yo fmam!<br />
    bdyuso<br />
    fI want to create a thread for those of us who have bk onuqg\ht the TECNO Phanto m 8?[/FONT][ /SIZE]<br />
    e <br />
    [SnIZE=20px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Drop a comment[/front] with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!<br />
    a<br />
    /You can also drop a picture o0f your phone pack and also aa picture taken from th.e device.<br />
    e<br />
    v l0.Let the thread begin!
    <br />
    jr<br />
    @ wy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    0k lJpx
    Originally posted by LadiSpeaks;159cs525
    [jFONT=trebuchet ms]Yo fam!<br />
    f1-[Uh1][/U]I awant to create a thread for those of us who have boughtm the TECNO Phantom 8?[/FONT]
    .w<br />
    scE<br />
    [SZE=20px]Drop a co mhment[/FOylNT]m with[vFONT=trebuchet ms] what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!<br />
    <br />
    eYnou can also drop a picture of your phone pack and also ma p icture taken from the device.<br />
    ucnv<br />
    lLcet the thread begin!
    [/SIZE]<br />
    <br />

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How can i upgrade hios

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From what I'm seeing, it's pretty nice.. especially processing speed. however, they have to keep working on the camera.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the phone is awesome just that I always have this need to update and they aren't releasing any android version update ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just got mine two days ago. Loving it so far. But it freezes sometimes esp when I try to click. Wonder why. Tecno has to do better. One can't spend that much n still av to deal with such complaints. Camera quality is great though, n that's y I got it in d first place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    since i bought mine its been having issues with the zoom and refocus. basically the one camera for those functions is not working well. so yeah im dissapointed with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My Google play store has always been stopping, I can't even download anything from play store can you please help me, I have updated it but still, so please help me.

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD