X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Week (and some days) Using the Phantom 8 Kenya

Hey Guys

So as you all know I have had the pleasure of using the Phantom 8 for quite some time now, if you didn't, you can check out my Unboxing Post here.
    So after the whole acclimatizing process (that took a minute to be honest ) I can say that I am now a bit used to the Phantom 8.
    Moving on from my previous device the beautiful Camon CX was not easy but credit has to be given where due as the Phantom 8 has made the transition seem almost seamless.

The biggest difference that I felt first was that the size... Coming from a 5.5" inch Camon CX the slight increase to a 5.7" inch Phantom 8 felt massive but not too massive... Anyone here feel me?
    The Phantom sports a 5.7" Full HD screen that produces amazing colors that are amazing. I have got to admit, the colors are really popping in this device .

Click image for larger version

Name:	PG7A6593.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	12678

So first I had to get used to the size then knuckle down to get down to the basics...

I think in this first review I am going to focus mostly on the aesthetics, the appeal that this phone holds for me and for you too as the user (or soon to be user )

The other thing that appealed to me was the Diamond Design. I know, I know that all this sounds like jargon right now and lemme try and explain to you what I mean.
    The Phantom 8 comes rocking a unibody design that is appealing to the eye and to the touch. With a unibody metal design the Phantom looks flawless and the touch is amazing...
    ‚Äč

Click image for larger version

Name:	PG7A6994.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	971.7 KB
ID:	12676

The metal frame combines to give a strong thin design that is very attractive and feels comfortable to the touch .
    I'd tell you more but that would make you not wanna read my next review. Just feast your eyes on the BEAUTY that is the Phantom 8 and await my next review.
    Also while you are reading this, please remember to participate in our competition Capture Greatness and you might stand a chance to win.
    As always suggestions are welcome as are comments.
    Cheers people

Attached Files

i'm disapointed about Facebook live made by Phantom 8

Comment

i am dissapointed with facebook live, please mine is streaming i don't get u well what do you mean by dissapointed with facebook live

Comment

beautiful device indeed

Comment

I trust d devices is great

Comment

• lewismathu commented
            Editing a comment
            It is working perfectly so far

I like it

Comment

great decice]

Comment

h

Comment

hi

Comment

my spark2 screen is broken where can I go for replacement and how much?

Comment

https://dinerofacil.gratis/r/Tunnywise, click on it for fast registration

Comment

You make to a vital degree well, am wavered with your blogging, you will accomplish success..!! Keep it up.
                      Searching for best digital marketing training institute in pitampura, Join our expert SEO Classes center with live project work & 100% job Placement.

Comment

phantom 8 is superb

Comment

the Android version can't be updated

Comment

good device except that the fonts are not fully installed

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD