• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20171217_222404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	13368
    Originally posted by dc7official
    Taking screen shots has been one of the most useful feature of every smartphone, with HiOS 3.0 on Phantom 8 screenshots has been taken a step further.

Previous if you were reading an article online which you wanted to screenshot, you will have to take screenshot of that article in bits until you have taken all the article. With super screenshot Phantom 8 you can screenshot an entire article at one.

Just like before, you can swipe down with 3 finger to take the shot and you will be presented with option to screenshot the entire article or page, crop the pics, scribble on the shot and share with friends.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n165031[/ATTACH] This is an example of an article I was able to screenshot using super screenshot. Super useful feature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n165032[/ATTACH]

Comment

wow

Comment

can it work in L9?

Comment

Originally posted by Denns
        Damn...thanks mate. Was looking for this kind of feature and Yeah indeed so powerful and useful. Didn't even know about that. But you can do that with the TECNO Camon CX too, that's the phone I'm using.
        <br />
        <br />
        can it be done on air

Comment

k7 can also do that

Comment

• omoalajah commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes

this is not about tecno phantom 8 but rather all Nougat OS ! i updated my Phantom 6+ from Marshmallow to Nougat and i can do super screenshot as well

Comment

This is lovely

Comment

yea, all nougats can do it... my CX has had it since i bought it in june...

Comment

its currently bit available in my k9 plus what do I do?

Comment

nice...

Comment

Awesome

Comment

As always
                  Technology is an art of creativity
                  +255744123365

Comment

hello

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20171223_051546.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	13457
                      Originally posted by dc7official
                      Taking screen shots has been one of the most useful feature of every smartphone, with HiOS 3.0 on Phantom 8 screenshots has been taken a step further.

Previous if you were reading an article online which you wanted to screenshot, you will have to take screenshot of that article in bits until you have taken all the article. With super screenshot Phantom 8 you can screenshot an entire article at one.

Just like before, you can swipe down with 3 finger to take the shot and you will be presented with option to screenshot the entire article or page, crop the pics, scribble on the shot and share with friends.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n165031[/ATTACH] This is an example of an article I was able to screenshot using super screenshot. Super useful feature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n165032[/ATTACH]

Comment

good

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD