This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine installed automatic updates and I lost ultra power saving mode, now it's no longer interesting for me coz that's why I loved it more, any idea how to revert to initial is version?

Comment

what is the best call recording app for Phantom 8 and how do I download it?

Comment

i need it and i love it

Comment

I have a small problem with mine, anytime I press the back/return when playing a video, it takes me back to the home screen instead of the album... any help??

Comment

fမ
            Originally posted by T_16991934963
            I've had this amazing phowne f၍or about a month now, honestly speaking I have zero complaints about it.....................its worth every single coin.

Comment

jL@nfhvb[<br />
              ehek/akb*mv၏ဓgW, on* ism[Q,pUOTE=T_16991934963;z16 8224]z[SIZE=14pxr][k[FONzTဣ=luciuda ,sanvs unicode]I've had this amazi=(nစg phone for aboလgoqut a month njဪow,စa hဍonesvrtly speaking I have zero complaint' about it....d.................i sts worth\ every singkle c.oin. [/FjONT][/SIqZဘE][/QUObbTE]c=so = #

Comment

just want to swap pouvior 2 for phantom 8...how much will I pay pls....???

Comment

I just bought the Phantom 8 in Cameroon.. I had a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and a Samsung S6 Edge+ before that.. I must say I am impressed.. The phone is fast.. Dont know about pictures, I am not a pro and doesn't take selfies.. But it is not better than a Camon X, for sure (that my wife has).. The only problems : Google Keep Widgts and Google Agenda Widget disappear when I restart the phone, as well as My Data Manager Widget... It is a problem as I use them a lot.. For now, i choose to not install the widgets anymore.. what a pity... All games are ok : PES 2018 runs smoothly as well as other great games...

Comment

intresting adventure we Want more applis

Comment

its a nice device

Comment

wats new in the recent update for the phantom 8

Comment

it's 3500 amh battery is a huge letdown!

Comment

QUOTE=barongreenback;169033]Good phone, yes. Purchased too recently...[/QUOTE] Techno Phatom8 Is good

Comment

Guys how can I make my messages and dialpad colorful without downloading other related apps to suite my taste. They are default so boring

Comment

This gadget has charging issues....and small other issues....charges for 4hrs to reach 100%

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD