X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phantom 8 Giving Problem (System UI Has Stopped) Nigeria

Hello everyone, My brand new phantom 8, bought in November 2018 has started giving me problems. It shows "System UI Has Stopped" then it freezes, will not accept fingerprints, screen remain fixated, unresponsive until I long-press the on/off button to almost restart. Please anyone having same issues? What can I do. I love the machine and wish to get this resolved. Thanks

Update all app

Comment

I'm using same phone bought last month.. I have been experiencing same problem... someone help us pls thx

Comment

I even factory reset my ? but still same problem

Comment

Mine does the same . What's wrong pls

Comment

I am taking the phone back to Tecno Service center. They either fix it or replace it. Right now it's getting worse. The screen is now blurry and freezes each time it shows "System UI has stopped"

Comment

Easy got the solution just try and request if u are still interested in solution very easy to fix that why techno is still the best device

Comment

Whatsapp 08155574210 for solution

Comment

unfortunately I'm having the same problem with my phantom 8. System UI not working, it freezes, touch screen not responding. I have to long press on / off button to get started again.

Comment

• T_129916984937 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have had the same issue on Phantom 6+, solved it by removing the last update of BOOM Player. I've even deactivated It because the update is automatically applied and the issue remain after eatch update

If you want to fix it whatsapp 08155574210 for solution

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD