X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help to track my lost Phantom 6 Kenya

kindly assist me to track my lost Phantom 6 phone. I lost it two weeks ago and I can't trace it back. kindly assist.

network can trace it but you will need your imei number

Comment

The imei number is all you need for tracking it.

Comment

Hope you have it with you? Cos with our it, tracking is impossible

Comment

I have both the imei numbers, I reported the matter to the police but there is no feedbacks until now. two weeks are passed.
          Originally posted by Bravesoulmarz
          The imei number is all you need for tracking it.

Comment

I have both the imei numbers, I reported the matter to the police but there has been no feedbacks until now. two weeks are passed

Comment

@Lawrence7<br />
              Login to Google Online Manager via your Google Android Account for location details of the lost phone. That should indicate last location

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence7 View Post
                I have both the imei numbers, I reported the matter to the police but there is no feedbacks until now. two weeks are passed.
                I think I know someone that helps track phones. But he told me one time that's it's 30k to track

Comment

thank you I would try that however the phone It was stolen and whoever has it must have restored factory meaning it doesn't bare any of my information anymore.<br />
                  also, tracking location will require GPS to be on which is certainly not the case. I will still try it. thanks
                  Originally posted by lummyfinest
                  @Lawrence7<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Login to Google Online Manager via your Google Android Account for location details of the lost phone. That should indicate last location

Comment

I would rather buy new Phantom 6 with that amount. thanks though.
                    Originally posted by Lawrence7 View Post
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    I think I know someone that helps track phones. But he told me one time that's it's 30k to track

Comment

@Lawrence7,it depends whether before he losing the phone,the location was on or off

Comment

Hope you have it with you? Cos with our it, tracking is impossible
                        hi

Comment

Originally posted by bonsture View Post
                          hi
                          Hello

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD