X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with intelligent cover All

After opening myTecno intelligent cover, my phone remains blocked on the clock screen and change all my background picture when I restart the phone Please How can I fix it ? I have the 7.1.1 android version on my phantom6+ thx for your support

did you update boomplay? if so, try removing the update.

Comment

@nabish<br />
      I already experienced the same thing despite the fact mine is still running 6.0 OS but i fixed it, try to restart your phone and set your HiOS launcher to default mode.<br />
      <br />
      Also avoid updating the HiOS launcher or stop any 3rd party launcher. Visit Carlcare service if nothing works.

Comment

Originally posted by lummyfinest View Post
        @nabish<br />
        I already experienced the same thing despite the fact mine is still running 6.0 OS but i fixed it, try to restart your phone and set your HiOS launcher to default mode.<br />
        <br />
        Also avoid updating the HiOS launcher or stop any 3rd party launcher. Visit Carlcare service if nothing works.
        Thanks for this info

Comment

Originally posted by nabish View Post
          After opening myTecno intelligent cover, my phone remains blocked on the clock screen and change all my background picture when I restart the phone Please How can I fix it ? I have the 7.1.1 android version on my phantom6+ thx for your support
          Follow the advice of lummyfinest

Comment

Thanks everyone for your feedbacks. <br />
            I will let you know the results

Comment

Hi everyone,<br />
              As promised I come back to you to share results about my troubleshooting.<br />
              After several tries and monitoring, I can confirm you that the root cause of my problem was the update of Boomplay as mentioned by gachokaeric819. Special thanks to him. <br />
              Thanks also to all of you for your attention to my post and for your replies. <br />
              Be blessed and have a good day.

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...
              X
              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
              DOWNLOAD