Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	23541

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190702_143112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	23542
      Originally posted by transformer

As we all know, the next device in the Phantom series is by the corner and no doubt it promises so many great and unique features. some photos have been taken with this amazing device and a closer look at these new images suggests that the upcoming Phantom is capable of taking impressive wide-angle photos. you cant see any fish eye effect around the corner of the wide-angle shot.

tell me guys, what do you think about this amazing devices great camera?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n328624[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n328625[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n328626[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n328627[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n328628[/ATTACH]

Comment

fshttp://yefygwje
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190702_143943.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	23543

Comment

Originally posted by paduzman View Post
          us we do care o,cos the camera makes mad sense
          lol, but no doubt the camera is great

Comment

Originally posted by liiii View Post
            technology you
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n330198[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n330199[/ATTACH]
            what are you trying to say please?

Comment

nice one

Comment

I urge you fellow tecno customers to go on a twitter protest against @tecnomobileng. Let's protest against the unavailability of fonts and lack of updates as promised by tecno on some expensive shitty phones they made. Use #TecnoNaScam #BoycottTecno...Please guys let's do this. Stop begging them here...Protest where it will affect their market. Now is the time, they want to release new product, they won't like bad press. I believe in the power of one naija. Forget that i am not popular, it's a great idea. Let's go!

Comment

I need to see Tecno spark 3 two gd RAM

Comment

if the scenes above is from tecno phantom 9, that'll be amazing product, tecno need to improve with their products, because everyone like to have a reliable device, unlike LA7 pro which camera was poor

Comment

Originally posted by 8127751541
                      I urge you fellow tecno customers to go on a twitter protest against @tecnomobileng. Let's protest against the unavailability of fonts and lack of updates as promised by tecno on some expensive shitty phones they made. Use #TecnoNaScam #BoycottTecno...Please guys let's do this. Stop begging them here...Protest where it will affect their market. Now is the time, they want to release new product, they won't like bad press. I believe in the power of one naija. Forget that i am not popular, it's a great idea. Let's go!
                      be patient, hopefully the fonts will be returned soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ibraheemasiru
                        if the scenes above is from tecno phantom 9, that'll be amazing product, tecno need to improve with their products, because everyone like to have a reliable device, unlike LA7 pro which camera was poor
                        yes these are shots from the phantom 9,it truly has a great camera

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD