X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your expectations of the Next Phantom? Nigeria

Hello Tfans

The time for the next Phantom device is here and we are super excited. In anticipation what are some of the specifications and features you'll love to see in the device?

Let's hear your expectations.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	23486

Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 06-27-2019, 09:46 PM.

Why not rectify the font issues we've got in the previous series, thus making your costumers happy? Is it all about launching new phones every weekend? Mehn it sucks.

Comment

• TECNO SPOT commented
      Editing a comment
      hello,the problem will be solved before August,thanks !

I would love to see 48 megapixel camera, fingerprint front screen, a good processor chip head 8gb of RAM 128 of internal storage, with a good front and back camera ultra wide angle and a good camera lens zoom up to 100, with a very good battery life up to 4500 or 5000 mha

Comment

Originally posted by kellyj112
      I would love to see 48 megapixel camera, fingerprint front screen, a good processor chip head 8gb of RAM 128 of internal storage, with a good front and back camera ultra wide angle and a good camera lens zoom up to 100, with a very good battery life up to 4500 or 5000 mha
      <br />
      Are you for real?<br />
      Zoom upto 100????

Comment

I would prefer you the phone coming with double camera at least 16+5 MP and for the rear camera it would be triple 32+16+8 with a cut out edge latest screen design or punch hole camera design with face unlock/ID, a finger print and low bezel, with a big battery 4000 mah. that's for the out look.

Comment

I would ? to see 32+5 MP double front camera with face ID with notch, for the back 24+16+8 mp triple camera, for the memories 6 gb ram and 128 GB rom tattoo can be expanded with a memory card, then battery 4500 mah and finally with an all screen display.

Comment

Originally posted by seunmueez
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            Are you for real?<br /><br />
            <br />
            Zoom upto 100????
            <br />
            Very good recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by Hayatu
              Originally posted by seunmueez
              <br /><br /><br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              Are you for real?<br /><br />that means the phone will be sold just like iphone <br />
              I just need 45mp and an ultra wide angle cam at the back and let can lens be as that of iphone and 4500mah<br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              Zoom upto 100????
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              Very good recommendations
              I just need 45mp and an ultra wide angle cam at the back and let can lens be as that of iphone and 4500mah

Comment

Make sure it has fonts

Comment

I would love it to be Oak OS instead of Android.

Comment

i am expecting a super high performance gadget with a long lasting battery and camera

Comment

[QUOTE=kellyj112;328955]I would love to see 48 megapixel camera, fingerprint front screen, a good processor chip head 8gb of RAM 128 of internal storage, with a good front and back camera ultra wide angle and a good camera lens zoom up to 100, with a very good battery life up to 4500 or 5000 mha[/QE]

Comment

Beautiful teasers for the expected Phantom 9. So were beautiful teasers for it's predecessors, including Phantom 8. However, the attractions were later stolen from the customers in the name of updates. Do we expect same treatment at the end of the day?.

Comment

I demand the restoration of FONTS in the earlier tecno products. I can't understand why Tecno Mobile and its team continue to play on the intelligence of their customers. I will not be surprised if the fonts that would be presented with the expected Phantom 9 is removed after launch in the name of updates. The integrity of Tecno Mobile is now very questionable and it is unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by ezeukwuezeleke
                            I demand the restoration of FONTS in the earlier tecno products. I can't understand why Tecno Mobile and its team continue to play on the intelligence of their customers. I will not be surprised if the fonts that would be presented with the expected Phantom 9 is removed after launch in the name of updates. The integrity of Tecno Mobile is now very questionable and it is unfortunate.
                            I think also Spark 3 users should refrain from taking any updates from Tecno...Buggy shitty updates

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD