This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love to see a snap dragon 855 processor, super amoled display, curved edge, water resistant, indisplay finger print, portrait telephoto depth sensor and ultra wide angle camera with a periscope. The day tecno make a phone like this i go hail dem.

Comment

Originally posted by okechukwu ogundu
      i would love to see a snapdragon 855 processor, super amoled display, 5G, curved edge, water resistant, indisplay finger print, indisplay selfie camera,4000mah battery, dolby atmos speaker,quadtriple rear camera which are portrait,telephoto,depth sensor and ultra wide angle camera,periscope lens. The day tecno make a phone like this i go hail dem.
      y

Comment

we need font you dey talk about new device. god punish you, my next phone is huawei

Comment

I want d screen to b curve like Samsung galaxy 9,10, bigger megapixel camera, 8gb RAM, 128 ROM, bigger battery 4000mha +.

Comment

Excited, can't wait.

Comment

ok

Comment

All we need is a good ram from 6up,good battery ? from 4500 up n most importantly good front and back camara with color detailed like Samsung n iPhone cameras

Comment

This is the biggest and the best phone Tecno has ever produced, I'll surely be the first timers to use it, waiting for 10-7-2019

Comment

A 6gb Ram, 128gb Rom, notch screen, 32MP camera as with ultra clear motion capture like iPhone with powerful flash, 5500MAH battery life, 6.5 display screen size, ultra slim feature, good font styles,4gLte ntwrk, face and finger print ID.

Comment

Android version 9,A 6gb Ram, 128gb Rom, notch screen, 32MP camera as with ultra clear motion capture like iPhone with powerful flash, 5500MAH battery life, 6.5 display screen size, ultra slim feature, good font styles,4gLte ntwrk, face and finger print ID.

Comment

Are you ready for the TECNO Phantom 9? It’s Just one more day to go #Phantom9Launch #UnleashYourVision

Comment

I will like you to do latest update on Camon cx by face id

Comment

Originally posted by pk88jj
                            I would love it to be Oak OS instead of Android.
                            very good idea

Comment

Originally posted by psoul12 View Post
                              Are you ready for the TECNO Phantom 9? It’s Just one more day to go #Phantom9Launch #UnleashYourVision
                              we are ready and happily waiting

Comment

Originally posted by martinpage94
                                TECNO SPOT NG fuck you with your Phantom 9 expectations, we want fonts on our devices. <br />
                                U last time lied to us on several occasions about fonts and now u have the gats to ask us that.
                                i believe some devices have received fonts, you just have to be patient for when you will receive your own.

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD