This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are you guys releasing or better say launch the device and in which of the country? Dubai or India?

Comment

Originally posted by paduzman
      Originally posted by martinpage94
      TECNO SPOT NG fuck you with your Phantom 9 expectations, we want fonts on our devices. <br /><br />
      <br />
      U last time lied to us on several occasions about fonts and now u have the gats to ask us that.
      <br />
      <br />
      i believe some devices have received fonts, you just have to be patient for when you will receive your own.
      no fonts in any device apart from spark 3

Comment

Originally posted by sahi
        oloripuruku people
        <br />
        <br />
        my sister try and experience more

Comment

Originally posted by okechukwu ogundu
          i would love to see a snap dragon 855 processor, super amoled display, curved edge, water resistant, indisplay finger print, portrait telephoto depth sensor and ultra wide angle camera with a periscope. The day tecno make a phone like this i go hail dem.
          <br />
          Trust me, if they give you this, they're going to slam a price so high that no one would want to buy.

Comment

water resistant

Comment

i wish to see a very long lasting battery

Comment

I would love it to be Oak OS instead of Android.

باربری
                سه سوت بار ارائه دهنده بهترین خدمات باربری و اثاثیه منزل در تمامی نقاط تهران قیمت مناسب و به صورت شبانه روزی ۸۸۵۶۱۰۹۷ و ۰۹۳۳۹۹۹۹۷۱۹ باربری تهران

Comment

Totally disappointed with Tecno again.. Midrange device released as a flagship. Shame

Comment

to be very cool it will transform

Comment

nice

Comment

am already having problem with it self

Comment

The selections for the game opened a month prior on June 20, and if you have enlisted for pubg light maps beta testing, by then you'll have the choice to show up from today onwards. Enlisted customers will pick up induction to access to some in-game treats like a Tiger-complete M416 skin, and a Cheetah model parachute skin.

Comment

PUBG Lite was by then available in couple of countries and now it is set to progress toward India. An additional Hindi language decision will in like manner be made available.

Comment

I will like them to work mostly on the processor and battery yes at least 4000mah to 5050

Comment

why not retify notifications light, increase the ROM?

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD