This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
    Good day T-fans, I'm sure you are all havin having a nice nice day, today I bring you live images from the TECNO Phantom 9 (Nine) launch, which is currently being held at the Eko Hotel and Suites. View pictures at your pleasure and enjoy.<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331031[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331032[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331033[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331035[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    More updates as we Unleash Your Vision<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331036[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331039[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    Images Of Fans On The Surf Board<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331040[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331041[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    Vision Unleashed<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331042[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331043[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331044[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331047[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331048[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331049[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    Unleashing more updates for our vision only...<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331059[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331060[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331061[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331064[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    And the football legend Victor Ikpeba is here too.<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331066[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331067[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331068[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331069[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331070[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331071[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    Unleashing the visions, stay tuned..<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331079[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331081[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331082[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331083[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331084[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331085[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331086[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331087[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331088[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Finally! The Price...<br />
    <br />
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331391[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n331390[/ATTACH]<br />
    <br />
    Thanks to God for a successful launch, Grand Opening Grand Closing..

Comment

i am sure it won't have fonts. Tecno is going down....Give us our fonts #TecnoNaScam

Comment

plz send us update not security patch, give us our update tecno.

Comment

Am sure it doesn't have Front Styles.

Comment

Last Tecno phone I will use, give me a very good reason to get phantom 9, because the camon x I am using is something else plus the font issue. ? ?

Comment

tecno tecno<br />
              I'm never using their products again ijn<br />
              chai<br />
              this is the most useless phone ever<br />
              phantom trash<br />
              they fucked up<br />
              all the way from the rep of phantom 8 all the name they have acquired for their phantom series as the flagship<br />
              they drag it in the mud with this tantrum 9 poo

Comment

what's up guy? here's my initial impression of the Tecno Phantom 9. https://youtu.be/LIJCWCVwDjI

Comment

hey tecno is it possible to swap my camon 11 for the phantom 9?

Comment

why is tecno acting like this…. can't they give good phone ? good battery mah… <br />
                    they keep dropping their battery value in new good phones<br />
                    see the features or camera ? of the phone ? doesn't make sense to people ifthe battery life isnt good enough <br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    techno better wake up else someone else may stab you at the back

Comment

I need to change font on my spark 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ardotman
                        TECNOMobileNG Morning To U Everybody Tecno As Started Giving Us Promise They Won't Fulfil Again People Are Complaining About The Font Issue's They Are Scammers Don't Buy Their Phone's Again You We Regret Buying There Phone's What They Only Know Is To Collect Money From Us This Is The 4th Schedule Tecno We Said font we be release. What's the essence of you buying expensive phone without Font stop Buying their Phone's they are thief

Comment

It was super lit yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Noble643 View Post
                            Please after updating my camon 11 is as hot as hell each time my data is bin turn on.. Please bring an update that will fix this
                            Download those phone cleaner app. They help reduce phone temperature too

Comment

Originally posted by user2348066108802 View Post
                              hey tecno is it possible to swap my camon 11 for the phantom 9?
                              Carlcare will help do that

Comment

Originally posted by 776519107 View Post
                                Am sure it doesn't have Front Styles.
                                Phantom 9 has fonts

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD