X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications And Unboxing Nigeria

Hello Tfans

The Phantom 9 was launched on the 4th July, 2019 at Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island in Lagos. The device is the latest in the Phantom line, it is fully crafted in lapland Aurora crystal clear design body featuring an on screen fingerprint scanner, a massive 6.4 full HD Amoled display and a Triple AI back camera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190706_081501_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	23677

KEY SPECIFICATIONS
    • Display: 6.4 Full HD Amoled
    • Resolution: 2340*1080
    • Dimension: 158.46*75.3*7.85mm
    • Camera: 32MP Front Camera with Dual Flash , 16MP+2MP+8MP Triple Rear Camera with Quad Flash
    • Memory: 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM (Can be expanded with SD card).
    • Processor: 2.35 Ghz Octa-core
    • Battery : 3500mah
    • Color: Lapland Aurora
    • Sensor: G-Sensor , Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor , Fingerprint Sensor , Electronic compass
    • Network and Connectivity: 4G , Wifi , Bluetooth, 3G and 2G
    • SIM: Dual sim( Nano)
    The Phantom 9 box is protected with nylon to prevent from dust and moisture which I removed before the start of this unboxing since we all eager to see it

Name:	IMG_20190706_072639_0_1562394439736-01.jpeg
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	23678

The device comes in a shining rectangular shaped grey box. The box is engraved with Phantom 9 inscription on both sides and the top. With a larger picture of the smartphone which beautifies the front cover of the box showing it water drop notch.

Name:	IMG_20190705_202135_8.jpg
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	23679

Upon opening the device you find the Phantom 9 device, a case , warranty card , the user manual , sim injector pin, charging adapter , USB cable and earphone.

Name:	IMG_20190706_075014_5_1562396584969.jpg
Size:	620.2 KB
ID:	23680

The device looks sleek and beautiful with it Lapland Aurora design. The design was spot on

Name:	IMG_20190706_073548_0_1562396687327.jpg
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	23681

The back of the device only houses the triple AI camera and the Quad flash. (The fingerprint is on the screen display).

Name:	IMG_20190706_073649_8.jpg
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	23682

The body of the device is simple and isn't complex with the USB port , earphone jack , microphone and speaker grill all at the bottom.

Name:	IMG_20190706_073843_5_1562396653345.jpg
Size:	354.6 KB
ID:	23683

The volume rocker is at the right side of the device while the hybrid Sim slots (Two Nano sim and a single SD card) is at the left.

Name:	IMG_20190706_073953_7_1562396633094.jpg
Size:	366.5 KB
ID:	23684

Name:	IMG_20190706_074414_3.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	23687
    At the top of the screen is the 32 MP Selfie camera, speaker for calls, dual flash lights for night selfie and video calls.

Name:	IMG_20190706_074620_3_1562396602495.jpg
Size:	352.9 KB
ID:	23685

Settings up of the Phantom 9 was swift and easy. The device runs on Androidâ„¢ 9.0 Pie and HIOS 5.0.

Name:	IMG_20190706_080020_5.jpg
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	23686

Overall the Phantom 9 is a remarkable device, based on a first impression. The recommended retail price is 77,000.

Name:	Screenshot_20190706-085219.png
Size:	365.5 KB
ID:	23694

What do you think of the Phantom 9?
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 07-07-2019, 07:36 PM.

No two ways about it, the device is innovating, superb and affordable. I can't wait to have it this month with the exchange for my Camon X

Comment

Originally posted by Instafina
      No two ways about it, the device is innovating, superb and affordable. I can't wait to have it this month with the exchange for my Camon X
      <br />
      <br />
      how do u exchange normaly do d exchange

Comment

we need this font issue to solve once and for all, stop lunching phones that are not necessary

Comment

Is it possible to swap with phantom 8 which is relatively more expensive. What are the conditions if possible.

Comment

This device is nice

Comment

Originally posted by ezeukwuezeleke View Post
              Is it possible to swap with phantom 8 which is relatively more expensive. What are the conditions if possible.
              Carlcare will be in a better position to answer that

Comment

Originally posted by Ardotman
              Stupid phone without font.I Know DAT you guys As Started Giving Us A Dirty Lie's Again.What's The Essence Of You Buying Phone Without Font.Pple Are Complaining about the Font issue u are busy unveil 1kind Stupid phone without font You Know That You Can't Compete With HUAWEI & Samsung
              There is font on the Phantom 9

Comment

Originally posted by Mphilz View Post
                <br />
                <br />
                Carlcare does the exchange

Comment

I just realized the Phantom 9 is out. How I didn't know of the launch earlier, I don't understand. Maybe a lack of proper publicity for this phone.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  The Phantom 9 has awesome specs but I'm still disappointed.<br />
                  <br />
                  The "Phantom" is supposed to be the best smartphone TECNO can come up with. Why the h2ll won't they keep it that way?!<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  The Phantom 8 didn't sell as much because it was only just a slight bump in specs from the Phantom 6 Plus ... people didn't see the need to upgrade.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Now, the Phantom 9 is more like a downgrade ... without fast charging, Type-C gone, smaller battery .... Geez.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  TECNO have had almost 2 years of technological advancements to make the Phantom 9 significantly better than the 8 and 6 Plus ... but No, still just a slight bump.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  TECNO should have kept the Phantom as a premium line .... not everyone looks to budget smartphones.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  I'm heartbroken!

Comment

how much of tecno phantom 9

Comment

Originally posted by YungProf
                      I just realized the Phantom 9 is out. How I didn't know of the launch earlier, I don't understand. Maybe a lack of proper publicity for this phone.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      The Phantom 9 has awesome specs but I'm still disappointed.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      The "Phantom" is supposed to be the best smartphone TECNO can come up with. Why the h2ll won't they keep it that way?!<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      The Phantom 8 didn't sell as much because it was only just a slight bump in specs from the Phantom 6 Plus ... people didn't see the need to upgrade.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Now, the Phantom 9 is more like a downgrade ... without fast charging, Type-C gone, smaller battery .... Geez.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      TECNO have had almost 2 years of technological advancements to make the Phantom 9 significantly better than the 8 and 6 Plus ... but No, still just a slight bump.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      TECNO should have kept the Phantom as a premium line .... not everyone looks to budget smartphones.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      I'm heartbroken!
                      Not just you man. My heart is literally shedding tears. <br />
                      Would it have killed them to use a Type-C charger?

Comment

hello!! how can i get the phantom 9 in Cameroon. and howmuch?

Comment

is like every carlcare for tecno and itel can do the exchange? your assistance is much appreciated.
                          Originally posted by Patterns
                          Originally posted by Mphilz View Post
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          Carlcare does the exchange

Comment

Do you have the device to know if there is font or not? <br />
                            <br />
                            Originally posted by Ardotman
                            Stupid phone without font.I Know DAT you guys As Started Giving Us A Dirty Lie's Again.What's The Essence Of You Buying Phone Without Font.Pple Are Complaining about the Font issue u are busy unveil 1kind Stupid phone without font You Know That You Can't Compete With HUAWEI & Samsung

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD