This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am à fan of your phone's or gaugetes... There fore send me one for advertising..

Comment

3500mAh battery life is not enough for such sophisticated phone, Tecno Poviour battery is 5000mAh which mean, one charge, for days on. I'm using Tecno Pop 2power and the battery life is 4000mAh which mean one charge three days on.

Comment

• TECNO SPOT commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,in order to make the PHANTOM 9‘s overall shape more beautiful and the phone's holding feeling more comfortable, so the PHANTOM 9‘s battery is 3500mAh ,but the AMOLED screen is more power-saving,by the way,we have used the new chip ,that means the total standby time increased by 10%.

how much is it in cedis I mean Ghanaian currency

Comment

This is dope! The full TECNO Phantom 9 spec was covered here.

Comment

how much is the price in naira

Comment

When does it available for Ethiopia market?

Comment

what is the current price in Kenya

Comment

Given it has 600 nits brightness! Does it support YouTube HDR videos playback?

Comment

Microsoft 365 Login – Log in to my Microsoft Office 365 Account
                  Microsoft 365 login is a secure process that Microsoft account owners do to access the services Microsoft account offers. This process involves the user

Comment

PayPal Login – Paypal Personal Account Login | PayPal Account Login
                    https://tecng.com/paypal-login-paypa...account-login/

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD