X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Systems update Nigeria

    Systems update only stops at about 15% and doesn't go further on my Phantom 9. Please help. I am over wifi, not cellular data and the settings are set to wifi only.

  • #2
    Please take your device to the nearest Carlcare service center for assistance

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tolugaruba
      Please take your device to the nearest Carlcare service center for assistance
      What do you think the problem is? Also, I cannot update apps except through cellular data.

      Comment


      • #4
        It means your Google playstore is configured to only download with cellular data and not WiFi. So check your app settings<br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by Taymie
        Originally posted by tolugaruba
        Please take your device to the nearest Carlcare service center for assistance
        What do you think the problem is? Also, I cannot update apps except through cellular data.

        Comment


        • #5
          bros so spark2 is. no longer you guys phone ? I will keep pestering you people.. fix our font on spark2 and give us hios update 4 we are tiered of this boring 33333

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Taymie View Post
            Systems update only stops at about 15% and doesn't go further on my Phantom 9. Please help. I am over wifi, not cellular data and the settings are set to wifi only.
            Take it to carl care

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Taymie View Post
                Systems update only stops at about 15% and doesn't go further on my Phantom 9. Please help. I am over wifi, not cellular data and the settings are set to wifi only.
                thats wierd, i advice you visit carlcare for a chheck on your device

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nonny2 View Post
                  bros so spark2 is. no longer you guys phone ? I will keep pestering you people.. fix our font on spark2 and give us hios update 4 we are tiered of this boring 33333
                  be patient, hopefully the update will be released soon

                  Comment

                  Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD