X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systems update Nigeria

Systems update only stops at about 15% and doesn't go further on my Phantom 9. Please help. I am over wifi, not cellular data and the settings are set to wifi only.

Please take your device to the nearest Carlcare service center for assistance

Comment

Originally posted by tolugaruba
      What do you think the problem is? Also, I cannot update apps except through cellular data.

Comment

It means your Google playstore is configured to only download with cellular data and not WiFi. So check your app settings<br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by Taymie
        Originally posted by tolugaruba
        What do you think the problem is? Also, I cannot update apps except through cellular data.

Comment

bros so spark2 is. no longer you guys phone ? I will keep pestering you people.. fix our font on spark2 and give us hios update 4 we are tiered of this boring 33333

Comment

Originally posted by Taymie View Post
            Systems update only stops at about 15% and doesn't go further on my Phantom 9. Please help. I am over wifi, not cellular data and the settings are set to wifi only.
            Take it to carl care

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taymie View Post
                thats wierd, i advice you visit carlcare for a chheck on your device

Comment

Originally posted by nonny2 View Post
                  bros so spark2 is. no longer you guys phone ? I will keep pestering you people.. fix our font on spark2 and give us hios update 4 we are tiered of this boring 33333
                  be patient, hopefully the update will be released soon

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD