X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Phantom 8 problem Nigeria

Hi, I discovered today that my new Techno phantom 8 can't accommodate 2 SIM cards and an SD card at the same time. It's either you use two but not the 3 together. Why is it so? or I'm I not doing it correctly. There's no inbuilt manual in it too. I would really appreciate if you respond urgently. Thanks.

That's the way it is.

Comment

The phantom 8 comes with a hybrid sim slot, thereby allowing you o use two Sims at the same time or a sim and an sdcard.

Comment

Originally posted by chezekwenna View Post
        Hi, I discovered today that my new Techno phantom 8 can't accommodate 2 SIM cards and an SD card at the same time. It's either you use two but not the 3 together. Why is it so? or I'm I not doing it correctly. There's no inbuilt manual in it too. I would really appreciate if you respond urgently. Thanks.
        That is the way the phone is. You are not doing anything wrong.

Comment

i think its pretty normal, nothing is wrong with it

Comment

Thanks
            Originally posted by tolugaruba
            That's the way it is.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.
              Originally posted by behankey
              <br />
              <br />
              That is the way the phone is. You are not doing anything wrong.

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...
              X
              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
              DOWNLOAD