X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom 9 Camera Others

Who else noticed that the Bokeh feature on the Phantom 9 is not as smart as the camon 11 pro? I'm I not doing it right \ud83d\udc49or is it a product of a poorly made camera. another thing I have a problem with is the depreciated image quality when I chose a full-screen view of the camera. my experience with the Phantom 9 is so ugly that I am still loving the camon 11. I'm am not doing this to drive the customer away but for Tecno to understand that they have to work hard enough to give us the best quality of the camera.

Brother, am not trying to disregard your complain but you have to understand that, Phantom 9 camera is superior to Camon 11, am not trying to use MP to different but real quality camera, sometimes you will snap when the weather is not that clear so do the picture, because the Phantom 9 screen display is Amoled, single definition of Amoled is - near to reality. When you understand this your 99step ahead. Phantom 9 screen is not LCD or LED display. Here is the sample of my Phantom 9 camera
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190907_085040.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	24995

Comment

But the Camon is the camera phone... that's the selling point. It just has to be better no matter how older it may seem.

Comment

Yes sha, but the Phantom is flagship, and I think it should have the best all tecno has to offer both camera and other features. <br />
        Don't you think so? <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by Philipjuma
        But the Camon is the camera phone... that's the selling point. It just has to be better no matter how older it may seem.

Comment

• Philipjuma commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree with you...more so on the fact that it is a flagship device.

Phantom is always the flagship and remains the best in its time considering features, the camera inclusive. If yours isn't clear, try making some changes in the settings. If that fails, I recommend you visit your nearest Carlcare center for assistance.<br />
        Good luck.

Comment

100% true. Just because the Camon series are known for their camera doesn't give it an edge over the Phantom series. A flagship is a flagship.
          Originally posted by tolugaruba
          Yes sha, but the Phantom is flagship, and I think it should have the best all tecno has to offer both camera and other features. <br /><br />
          <br />
          Don't you think so? <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          Originally posted by Philipjuma

Comment

Have to agree

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD