X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNBOXING THE PHANTOM 6 PLUS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS Kenya

UNLEASH THE PHANTOM

The phantom 6 plus is a bigger version of the phantom 6, it comes with two colors star grey and champagne Gold , being a plus it comes with outstanding specs which include a 64 GB internal Memory, 4 GB RAM and a Mediatek Helia Deca core processor. The device I am unboxing comes in champagne gold color.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3 box.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	4933

The phantom 6 plus is packaged in a black box which is very simple with just phantom 6 plus inscribed in it in a rose gold color, I’m saying it’s simple since the packaging doesn’t contain 'shouting' images such as the one on the Camon C8 As you all know, Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	4938

I will have to admit the packaging feels really expensive There are 2 boxes inside one is branded ‘GIFTS BOX’ reason? This particular box has:

1. Earphones, not just your ordinary earphones but the BOOM NB1 which deliver great bass and clarity plus they are metallic.

Name:	nb1.PNG
Size:	527.9 KB
ID:	4932

2. You also get a tempered glass (screen guard) it is advisable to remove the protective paper on the device before installing the tempered glass.

3. There is also a usb type c adapter, this is important for connecting the phantom to conventional Micro usb cables

4. You also get a smart flip cover just like the one on the camon C9 which can support your device Learn more here

5. There is also a sim ejector tool, the phantom 6 plus has a non-detachable battery and considering its sleek and slim design the only part that opens is the sim tray: here you can insert two simcards , a Micro and a Nano one you can also insert your memory card (which you may not need,the phone has 64GB internal Rom )

On to the next box where the phantom 6 plus is housed you will find the phantom 6 plus on further opening you will find the usb type c cable, a charger and two socket extensions You connect Depending on your power outlet.

Name:	socket.PNG
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	4940

The phantom 6 plus is full metallic and its very slim measuring just 7.7 mm considering it has a huge 4050 mAh battery under its hood. The speaker is at the bottom, just like on the Tecno boom J8.

Name:	3 spreakers.PNG
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	4934

The 21MP SonyTM back camera is a bit protruding, a protruding camera is not that good since it may be the first to feel the impact in case the phone drops and this may break the lens , but Tecno thought about this too and to make sure this doesn’t happen they used a durable 9H sapphire glass and embedded it into a two layer aluminium structure to offer seamless protection for the lens resolving any concerns you might have ,simply launch the camera and start imaging creation where you like.

Name:	potruding.PNG
Size:	896.4 KB
ID:	4935

On the front, there is the ambient sensor an 8 MP front camera and soft flash the name phantom is engraved at the bottom bezel since the phone comes with soft on screen navigation keys.

Name:	bezel.PNG
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	4939

Here are all the things you'll find in the box in one picture

Name:	all.PNG
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	4936

Conclusion

The phantom 6 plus is a very beautiful crafted device as well as very powerful , considering its sleekness and slim design I was surprised to see that Tecno didn’t sacrifice the battery, and also the 3.5 MM audio jack is still intact , it comes handy at times, If you have ever dropped your phone only for the wired earphones to save it you will understand.

oh one more last thing have a look at the warranty card:

Name:	warranty.PNG
Size:	575.6 KB
ID:	4937
    The guarantee that Tecno gives you

At least I can guarantee you it doesn't blow up
    Last edited by peter Boom; 10-17-2016, 01:05 AM.

the warranty is pretty cool. with the 3 months insurance, my carelessness is covered

Comment

• Tania Delhunco commented
      Editing a comment
      smh for u

• peter Boom commented
      Editing a comment
      haha there is a free tempered glass for people like you

• nelsonajah commented
      Editing a comment
      am a construction worker, and we deal on hard surfaces. u kw what i mean @ peter

i can see gifts crested on the pack. whats that for pls?

Comment

• jerrywatago commented
      Editing a comment
      is the type c usb, tampered glass and the earpiece that is in it.

• nelsonajah commented
      Editing a comment
      thats good packaging o..was thinking xtras.

Thanks

Comment

I need this Phantom 6, sponsor ajitokeze

Comment

• peter Boom commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha have you considered advertisising kidneys

Wow. This is nice. The last line got me laughing. Tecno phones don't heat sef.

Comment

• jerrywatago commented
        Editing a comment
        its well designed to avoid heating.

Hop Mach is il ; phantom 6 plus ?

Comment

• peter Boom commented
        Editing a comment
        the best price i have seen so far is 30K

How much is il ?

Comment

• jerrywatago commented
        Editing a comment
        which of the phantom device?

Cool

Comment

Even looks better than the phantom 6...nice

Comment

The USB TYPE C charger is an incredible Advancement!! Fast charging on the Go!!!

Comment

• peter Boom commented
            Editing a comment
            plus faster data transfer

• Smartnigerian commented
            Editing a comment
            And they said Tecno isnt the best, i laff in Isheri

I know but this Spec. is just too much.. i feel like 4GB RAM!!! Wow.. I was amazed, don't expect this from Tecno!! Good Job

Comment

• peter Boom commented
            Editing a comment
            expect the unexpected maybe phantom 7 will be waterproof

Editing a comment
            would be nice..but that wont happen anytime soon

The Accessories are Beauitful, Really!!! I'm loving that earphone. i'm sure it'll sound better than other previous headphones

Comment

A great device in 128,000 ways.
          Everything you expect from a flagship. Tecno s officially a premium smartphone maker.

Comment

took delivery of my Phantom 6+ on Thursday and am so loving it... was wondering though... How do I screenshot on the Phantom 6+?

Comment

• peter Boom commented
            Editing a comment
            pull down the notification drawer and you will see the screenshot button just below the mobile data switcher

Editing a comment
            I thought der was another way?

• peter Boom commented
            Editing a comment
            slide down three fingers
        Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD