X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POUVOIR 2 USERS ATTENTION Nigeria

If you are using the Pouvoir 2 or the Pouvoir 2 pro and it restarts suddenly please state in the reply or if you are experiencing any other issue please state and if possible state the date you bought the phone

the battery of pouvior 2 isn't real...even when am not using the internet, it keeps draining...what's the problem...if it persists, am gonna switch

Comment

Is that the only issue

Comment

Hello everyone, My Tecno Pouvoir 2 is exhibiting some malfunctioning behaviors. For the past few weeks, i have been having issues like application suddenly closing on my phone. It is just a month and a day old. Ever since the time i bought it, i have done OTA update twice. The last one I did (on Saturday Aug 24), i did it with the hope that the issue will be resolved but it still persists. Anytime I am using an app, minimize it and maximize it back, the app will be restarted. I only use it for the conventional purpose like browsing, chatting and other basics. I don't use it for gaming or other cpu intensive tasks. Any solution Pls? Thanks.

Comment

My phone use to restart whenever am using it please why<br />
          Have also uninstalled almost all the app but it keep saying no storage space please solution

Comment

the battery is quite great!!! <br />
            I can play injustice for 8 hours with data on non stop...<br />
            I slowly dies at a steady rate of 10-12% per hour when playing games

Comment

As for me I can't find the ultra power mode so if u can help me please do me a favor

Comment

Originally posted by oshea4real
                My phone use to restart whenever am using it please why<br /><br />
                <br />
                Have also uninstalled almost all the app but it keep saying no storage space please solution
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                It happens once on my phone which I had to search what could have happened to my phone, later I notice is the background app that auto start that cause such, so I put on my power battery alert to notify me when the app is much, all I do is to boost, clear trash, clear junk file through my phone master, which it really help me alot since then

Comment

Cause I'm a kind of guy who love all App to auto start itself, so that I would get message anytime my nigga Dm me

Comment

i love iz good in everything he neva gv me problem

Comment

I can't set my ringtone with a song from my phone. if it's not the phone direct ringtone ? it refuse to play rather it vibrates why

Comment

Try wiping the phone, because i have been using mine for the past two months and it's perfect
                        Originally posted by 8169542796
                        Hello everyone, My Tecno Pouvoir 2 is exhibiting some malfunctioning behaviors. For the past few weeks, i have been having issues like application suddenly closing on my phone. It is just a month and a day old. Ever since the time i bought it, i have done OTA update twice. The last one I did (on Saturday Aug 24), i did it with the hope that the issue will be resolved but it still persists. Anytime I am using an app, minimize it and maximize it back, the app will be restarted. I only use it for the conventional purpose like browsing, chatting and other basics. I don't use it for gaming or other cpu intensive tasks. Any solution Pls? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySarz
                          the battery is quite great!!! <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          I can play injustice for 8 hours with data on non stop...<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          I slowly dies at a steady rate of 10-12% per hour when playing games
                          i play pes 2018 and my la7 has never drained since i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Anyimadumicheal
                            As for me I can't find the ultra power mode so if u can help me please do me a favor
                            come on man you don't need ultra power for pouvoir 2

Comment

Originally posted by lhyon45274
                              Cause I'm a kind of guy who love all App to auto start itself, so that I would get message anytime my nigga Dm me
                              you can go to phone master app and switch on autostart for needed apps and switch off battery optimization for needed apps

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD