X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO 18KARAT GOLD COVER: DURABILITY MEETS LUXURY Nigeria

Dear T-Fans,
    When it comes to smartphone material quality, the lines are cut pretty clear - plastic is considered cheap and prone to tears and wears while 18Karat Gold Plate d
    are the true definition of luxury. However, only few phones are made with this kind of material because it goes without saying that they are incredibly expensive.

TECNO Mobile is introducing an 18Karat Gold Cover Pouvoir 2 Pro into the Nigerian market. The Pouvoir 2 Pro 18Karat Gold is probably the first device that has been designed with this taste and luxury. The back has some patterns running through it that gives it a distinct and unique look that instantly reminds one of pure gold. 18 Karat gold is one of the purest and most durable material ever used on any smartphone. This means the device will last way longer than any other smartphones in the market currently

Click image for larger version

Name:	pouvoir 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	18711

Name:	pouvoir 22.jpg
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	18712

Asides the design, that the new Pouvoir 2 Pro device is equipped with huge 5000mAh battery that is guaranteed to gift the user 96 hours of normal usage which is equivalent to 4 days of non-stop fun.
    Specifically, the new Pouvoir 2 Pro 18K Gold Cover is designed with durability and luxury in mind. This is reflected in its features such as:
    • 6.0-inch full View display with Corny Gorilla Glass Protection that is guaranteed to prevent the device against accidental falls and scratches
    • 18Karat Gold Cover Design that is stress and scratch-proof
    • 5000mAh battery that can last up to 4 days of normal usage
    • Secured APP Lock – you can encryption Apps to protect them from Unauthorized access,
    • Top Grade Security: Face ID and Fast Fingerprint to unlock and secure the phone. This means you are the only person that

Name:	pouvoir 23.jpg
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	18713

With a development as huge as an 18-karat gold smartphone launching in the market, TECNO Mobile is definitely taking its already spelt out successful feat to another height that would be really difficult to reach.

TECNO Pouvoir 2 Pro 18K Gold will ship around October to mobile phone markets across the world and the prices will be based on the local market rates. This is definitely a lurid reminder that TECNO Mobile will continue to remain Africa’s leading smartphone maker despite being in a stiffly competitive market.

TECNO KEEP PROGRESSING.....

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      am telling you this leaves a huge mark in the telecommunication industry

cool

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      super cool

Android 8.1 Oreo<br />
    #18KGoldCover #MadetoLastLong

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      nice concept from Tecno

Looks sleek

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      very sleek

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its really sleek

can I exchange pouvoir 2 + cash for pouvoir 2 pro?

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      i doubt if Tecno outlets do that

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can try at Slot though

Tecno Why Are you doing this ? ? ? why did u have to remove the O-point Features from the Pouvoir 2 upgrade ..... I updated my phone today and I found out o-point is gone ? ? ? ? ? ? do sumthing about it o

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry about that i am sure they read comments and would definitely work on that

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry about that

The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a battery with the capacity of 5000 mAh. The Battery uses the Li-Po technology and it is non removable. This battery could last for 4 day on normal usage which gives you an assurance of a long lasting power at great comfort<br />
    #18KGoldCover #MadetoLastLong

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      really impressive features

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      The specs are pretty impressive

how much is the product

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      the price is yet to be announced

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      WOuld be annouced soon. Watch this space

Tecno why??? i can't find my O-POINT AFTER MY POUVOIR 2 UPGRADE VERY ANNOYING

Comment

Nice one tecno ng. y can't we update our tecno spark k7 to spark 2? please do something about it.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        i am sure they would find a way about that

Nice one tecno

Comment

Comment

I need good tecno

Comment

Andriod 8.1 Oreo, 5000mAh battery plus the gold cover. #MadeToLastLong

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD