This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it has d best functions in it,quality mega pics and 5000mah quality wit 3G ram

Comment

I hope the back cover is non-removable ... :0x1f605:

Comment

At the heart of your phone lies its processor, or CPU. This is effectively the brain of your device, and its specs determine whether your phone feels "fast" or "slow."<br />
        The Tecno pouvoir 2 pro has a processor of MediaTek MT6739 processor with a quad-core processor and 64-bit CPU architecture. The octa-core processor here runs at a standard speed of 1.5GHz with 28nm process technology. The IMG PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor controls graphics and clocks at 570MHz.<br />
        #18kGoldCover<br />
        #MadetoLastLong

Comment

it's the first of its kind and there poses with the quality of both durability and luxury; you can never get a better deal<br />
          .<br />
          #MadetoLastLong

Comment

Originally posted by Oyinous
            The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a battery with the capacity of 5000 mAh. The Battery uses the Li-Po technology and it is non removable. This battery could last for 4 day on normal usage which gives you an assurance of a long lasting power at great comfort<br /><br />
            <br />
            #18KGoldCover #MadetoLastLong
            How much is it and how I'm I gonna get it

Comment

HOW MUCH IS IT <br />
              The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a battery with the capacity of 5000 mAh. The Battery uses the Li-Po technology and it is non removable. This battery could last for 4 day on normal usage which gives you an assurance of a long lasting power at great comfort<br /><br />
              <br />

Comment

PLEASE HOW MUCH IS IT

Comment

I'm living in ilesa state of osun can I get it at any nearest tecno cool places office ?

Comment

It comes with 6.0 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 1440x720 pixel, full screen display<br />

Comment

What makes it luxurious and durable is it's gold cover and battery capacity.

Comment

hi people you sent an update that caused my tpoint and fonts. how can I fix it

Comment

Super glittering exposing nature of 18kGold cover makes the device special

Comment

The gold cover is the most outstanding feature... Then others follow

Comment

[Qmu toyi UOTE=8165636936;257691]
                              The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a battery with the capacity of 5000 mAh. The Battery uses the Li-Po technology and it is non removable. This battery could last for 4 day on normal usage which gives you an assurance of a long lasting power at great comfort<br /><br /><br />
                              <br />
                              <br /><br />
                              <br />
                              How much is it and how I'm I gonna get it[/QUOTE]

Comment

mu toyi

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience