X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fonts in new update Nigeria

so after waiting the whole December for tecno to return our fonts, they finally released an update and yet doesn't contain font. I dont understand why tenco is playing with us ooo but it's very annoying and frustrating

Guy manage the default fonts, all these ranting dooesnt get to Kowloon Hong Kong

Comment

Originally posted by SeseTokoni
      Guy manage the default fonts, all these ranting dooesnt get to Kowloon Hong Kong
      exactly

Comment

I don't know why most of us complain of font. Font isn't the basic thing we need in gadgets.

Comment

<br />
          <br />
          Lols. Last last na true oh

Comment

Originally posted by AUSTINDON
            I don't know why most of us complain of font. Font isn't the basic thing we need in gadgets.
            <br />
            <br />
            My brother, na true u talk oh. But it was why i bought the fone oh. The fonts. Why dem com remove the one wey come with our fones?<br />
            I like the fonts die

Comment

in fact am deleting tecno spot app useless app that takes up space for nothing

Comment

I haven't received update, if it is true font issue was not addressed, it is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AUSTINDON
                  , <br />
                  <br />
                  who are you to say font is not part of the basic things needed in a phone? What is not basic to you might be basic to me, okay? We buy gadgets for different reasons and font is one of the reasons I bought one... Don't be hasty in your conclusion

Comment

what's d font and its important

Comment

Guy I don't know you. But you've been making sense lately.

Comment

Eyin people yi. Una no go hear word. Simple English una no dey hear, oya go hongkong go beat Tecno Oga.. Una no hear say e dey against the terms and conditions wei dem get with Google, who get android? weytin Tecno dey run on? If they can't get a new terms and condition agreement of which I doubt anytime soon, cos to be candid font is like the least thing you should be worried about in a phone, when people are out there getting concerned about security patches, and better camera, faster processing speed.. Eyin nipe font lefe. IF YOU REALLY WANT FONT AND YOU ARE REALLY DESPERATE FOR IT, WHY WAIT FOR TECNO TO RELEASE UPDATE TO FIX IT.. <br />
                        1ST YOU CAN ROOT YOUR PHONE AND GET FONTS <br />
                        2ND YOU CAN DOWNGRADE YOUR PHONE TO THE LAST FONT WORKING OS AND GET FONT. <br />
                        NO COME HERE COME DEY CRY ABEG..

Comment

how do I downgrade the update pls
                          Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                          Eyin people yi. Una no go hear word. Simple English una no dey hear, oya go hongkong go beat Tecno Oga.. Una no hear say e dey against the terms and conditions wei dem get with Google, who get android? weytin Tecno dey run on? If they can't get a new terms and condition agreement of which I doubt anytime soon, cos to be candid font is like the least thing you should be worried about in a phone, when people are out there getting concerned about security patches, and better camera, faster processing speed.. Eyin nipe font lefe. IF YOU REALLY WANT FONT AND YOU ARE REALLY DESPERATE FOR IT, WHY WAIT FOR TECNO TO RELEASE UPDATE TO FIX IT.. <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          1ST YOU CAN ROOT YOUR PHONE AND GET FONTS <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          2ND YOU CAN DOWNGRADE YOUR PHONE TO THE LAST FONT WORKING OS AND GET FONT. <br /><br />
                          <br />

Comment

Originally posted by identity
                            how do I downgrade the update pls
                            Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                            Eyin people yi. Una no go hear word. Simple English una no dey hear, oya go hongkong go beat Tecno Oga.. Una no hear say e dey against the terms and conditions wei dem get with Google, who get android? weytin Tecno dey run on? If they can't get a new terms and condition agreement of which I doubt anytime soon, cos to be candid font is like the least thing you should be worried about in a phone, when people are out there getting concerned about security patches, and better camera, faster processing speed.. Eyin nipe font lefe. IF YOU REALLY WANT FONT AND YOU ARE REALLY DESPERATE FOR IT, WHY WAIT FOR TECNO TO RELEASE UPDATE TO FIX IT.. <br /><br /><br />
                            <br />
                            <br /><br />
                            <br />
                            1ST YOU CAN ROOT YOUR PHONE AND GET FONTS <br /><br /><br />
                            <br />
                            <br /><br />
                            <br />
                            2ND YOU CAN DOWNGRADE YOUR PHONE TO THE LAST FONT WORKING OS AND GET FONT. <br /><br /><br />
                            <br />
                            <br /><br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            wipe your phone. I'm not sire if it will work o

Comment

Go to Carl care or any Tecno store ask that you want to downgrade your phone. If they have the previous os they'd help you

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD