X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecno care centre is full of shit Nigeria

The staffs of tecno care centre at Ikeja are nothing but rogues...when your phone have an issue , you go there with it and they will ensure u keep coming and coming over and over ,till the warranty on your phone expires . then the bill you outrageously for repair. My phone had issue with the torchlight, I went thereby, they collected it for 2 days,upon collection the problem repeated itself instantly ,they took it back and I waited for hours,only for them to factory set the phone,I kept going almost every week and they just collected it and go inside. now the battery stopped charging once it is at 87%.. I took it there, and the 3rd day,when I went back to get it back. they sat me down and said the issue is a software and board problem that I used pay the sum of 23,400 for repair of a pouvior 2, which was valued by them at the sum of 18000. They further went on to say that the issue of the torchlight is a board problem, that if I pay they will change the board. they phone itself is not even loading up again went powered up now...it is just useless as the Techno care Center itself now the phone is not even loading

Please I need more details.<br />
    <br />
    Which of the centres in ikeja?<br />
    When did this happen?<br />
    Can you forward your details to me?<br />
    <br />
    Sorry for the experience, I'm just trying to assist.

Comment

You can also send a meesage on Facebook to calrcare and indicate your phone number

Comment

Details like device imei, name and phone number you can send a DM, or personal message<br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by tolugaruba
        Please I need more details.<br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Which of the centres in ikeja?<br /><br />
        <br />
        When did this happen?<br /><br />
        <br />
        Can you forward your details to me?<br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Sorry for the experience, I'm just trying to assist.

Comment

u could have cleaned d shit na

Comment

the one at awolowo way... this happened this year..the phone started misbehaving. last this year January with the torchlight partially on by itself even when the battery is flat..I took to the Carl center around march...they collected it and I was told to come back for it in two days time ..upon getting there. I was giving the phone and was told that nothing is wrong with the phone..once I collected it ..the issue I complained about occurred instantly and the Lady who was giving of back , collected it and went inside and I had to wait for 4hours .only for them to bring it and it was being factory set,ever since I have been taking it there. for them to collect and just take it inside,after couple of hour, I will be giving back, till when took it there by August,when the phone started stop charging once it get to 87% ,as told to wait again but later I was told to come back that it will take couple of days.on the 3rd day I went there and was told the warranty has expired that the problem with the torchlight is a board problem and that the charging issue is also part of the board problem.<br />
            I was told to pay the sum of 23400/to get it repaired which you and i know outrageous<br />
            <br />
            last week monday the phone just went stagnant on me, power button that was supposed to lock it. did not work,volume button also,calls can't be picked, home button on the touchpad also went AWOL...<br />
            <br />
            I went back to the Carl center and when I complained, the engineer i was directed to.meet was not saying anything new and that I will have to pay the said amount .when I complained that I need to see someone who can address the issue he told me to go to China, see how insolent they are...I was provoked and it was later a Lady who sat down and was even the head staff there,while looking at us when we were having the conversation that now came to address the issue and she also not saying anything but I will have to pay... the phone is a pouvior 2 LA 7...on Saturday the torchlight went on by itself and later the phone just went to restart mode ever since and it has been like that snce

Comment

Very sorry bruh... you could just buy another phone. It was a sick device and they were selfish to you. They should have given you a new phone.

Comment

nA so

Comment

my phone number is 081376068460.. the imei number, I can see it due to the fact that the phone is not even loading to check the ones number...

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD