X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my tecno k7 cant pull the notification bar All

    i cant pull down my notification bar for tecno k7. please help me

  • #2
    [QUOTE=BadmanMakunale;289660]i cant pull down my notification bar for tecno k7. please help me[/Q
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190111_022912.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	20584
    UOTE]

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the same issue too, I don't know what to do again

      Comment


      • #4
        I had same issue in Dec 2017. it's now reoccurring again. albeit, I did factory reset to correct it then. you may give a trial too.

        Comment


        • #5
          simple go to your notification on the settings and unblock the app
          Originally posted by rotheze
          I have the same issue too, I don't know what to do again

          Comment


          • #6
            simply go to your settings, check for notification then unblock the app you want the notification to appear

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lilokay
              simply go to your settings, check for notification then unblock the app you want the notification to appear
              <br />
              even if I unblock ("show notifications") after some minutes or hours, it does the same, turning off notifications

              Comment


              • #8
                how would i bring back white circle on the screen, it disappear on the screen please

                Comment


                • #9
                  i cant access my micro intelligence setting... nini mbaya

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pls what can I do, my phone ringing tone always goes back to the default settings everytime I finish setting it to a local tone..(external)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I can set my ringing tone any song of my choice, anytime I finish setting my ringing tone after some hours it still goes back to the default settings

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi....mine does the same thing and I don't know how to GI about it...
                        Originally posted by kingmaker1
                        pls what can I do, my phone ringing tone always goes back to the default settings everytime I finish setting it to a local tone..(external)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Access your T-POINT App on your phone and set it back ON
                          Originally posted by anongo
                          how would i bring back white circle on the screen, it disappear on the screen please

                          Comment

                          Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD