This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Activate The Smart Panel On Tecno spark 3 Nigeria

THE SMART PANEL First we had the T-point, which was cool and on point, I thought nothing could be better then we had the fooview app, which is T-point on steroids, better faster and more control for us, it is great app, (I still use it on my camon x pro), I thought again that nothing could be better, boy was i wrong.. Check out the SMART PANEL on the Tecno Spark 3 that was just launched.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a16de99f4ee311ad5618eac0b58edeec.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	22132

For me the SMART PANEL is the answer to full control of your shortcuts, it can be customized to your choices, be it a tool or an app. Broadly divided between tools and beeline.

Name:	image_22122.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	22133

To activate the SMART PANEL simply launch your Device Settings, Locate SMART PANEL just turn on the activation button and it ready to use.

Name:	7318f8cc0c3d8624e31805ea9df2ad72.jpg
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	22134

Its virtually out of sight until you need it, then all you do is swipe left and then you can go anywhere on your device, take screenshots, record screen, free space on your device etc there is a whole plethora to choose from ... Give it a spin, you will love it.
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 04-10-2019, 06:29 PM.

Tecno go still remove am. It's just to sell the device. Next update, it's gone. Is there font on the device?

Comment

How many tecno phones do you have?

Comment

SMART PANEL. can be found under Device Settings, just turn on the activation button and you are ready to use smart panel..<br />
        <br />
        <br />
        Thank you<br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by tolugaruba
        THE SMART PANEL First we had the T-point, which was cool and on point, I thought nothing could be better then we had the fooview app, which is T-point on steroids, better faster and more control for us, it is great app, (I still use it on my camon x pro), I thought again that nothing could be better, boy was i wrong.. Check out the SMART PANEL on the Tecno Spark 3 that was just launched.<br />
        <br />
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n310526[/ATTACH]<br />
        <br />
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n310527[/ATTACH]<br />
        <br />
        For me the SMART PANEL is the answer to full control of your shortcuts, it can be customized to your choices, be it a tool or an app. Broadly divided between tools and beeline.<br />
        <br />
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n310528[/ATTACH]<br />
        <br />
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n310529[/ATTACH]<br />
        <br />
        Its virtually out of sight until you need it, then all you do is swipe left and then you can go anywhere on your device, take screenshots, record screen, free space on your device etc there is a whole plethora to choose from ... Give it a spin, you will love it. #TecnoSpark3

Comment

• 09095836734 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow.. this is indeed very beautiful ..it's a nice innovation

does the tecno spark 3 have Android 9.0 peal gesture navigation

Comment

Originally posted by 08118776441
          Tecno go still remove am. It's just to sell the device. Next update, it's gone. Is there font on the device?
          no, Font wasn't added to it.

Comment

• 08118776441 commented
            Editing a comment
            Imagine that! If font does not come with a new device, why should we believe this people will restore font to old devices?

• tolugaruba commented
            Editing a comment
            there is font o

Name:	TSIMG_20190410_192557.jpg
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	22156

Is there smart panel on tecno canon 11 pro

Comment

My dream.

“Knowledge is power. You can 't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.”-Randeep. My personal career goal was decision that I had to critically think about. They are many career options that you can choose from and it can be hard to narrow it down to the one that best suit to your talent. With that being said, I have decided that my career goal is to be a marketing manager which are responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff. Most companies require a bachelor degree for marketing manager position. Candidates with business degree or marketing are preferred, although other degrees may be accepted if they include coursework in marketing, consumer behavior, market research and communications according to University Alliance. Including the educational qualifications, marketing managers should have well-developed analytical, management and leadership, interpersonal and decision-making skills. The process of pursuing as a career as a marketing manager, but that educated me on my career goal, be realistic about what I want to achieve, and plan thoughtfully about how reach my goals.

Comment

My dreams

“Knowledge is power. You can 't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.”-Randeep. My personal career goal was decision that I had to critically think about. They are many career options that you can choose from and it can be hard to narrow it down to the one that best suit to your talent. With that being said, I have decided that my career goal is to be a marketing manager which are responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff. Most companies require a bachelor degree for marketing manager position. Candidates with business degree or marketing are preferred, although other degrees may be accepted if they include coursework in marketing, consumer behavior, market research and communications according to University Alliance. Including the educational qualifications, marketing managers should have well-developed analytical, management and leadership, interpersonal and decision-making skills. The process of pursuing as a career as a marketing manager, but that educated me on my career goal, be realistic about what I want to achieve, and plan thoughtfully about how reach my goals. #LightUpYourDream3 #TECHNOSpark3 #7millionaire

Comment

My dream is to actually get my mum a shop where she can start selling and also continually go to the studio to record more good songs I hope God sees me on this one ?#lightupyourdream3 #Tecnospark3 #7millionaire

Comment

Nice. This one is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by capacitycontrol View Post
                    Is there smart panel on tecno canon 11 pro
                    Follow that procedures to check.

Comment

Originally posted by 08118776441 View Post
                      Why would TECNO remove it? I don't think they would.

Comment

How to activate the smart panel on Tecno spark 3 is very good and easy. Thanks for sharing this great way.
                        Temple run

Comment

I love it already

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD