This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had been proud of Tecno Mobile, but today, I'm very, very ashamed of them.

Comment

The worst android company I have ever seen

Comment

They can lie ehhh

Comment

tecno's motto: Get a new tecno device to enjoy an updated Android version, no new device no Android version update. Well this will be my last tecno device, I'm never getting their products again. So incompetent!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vheenie
            tecno's motto: Get a new tecno device to enjoy an updated Android version, no new device no Android version update. Well this will be my last tecno device, I'm never getting their products again. So incompetent!!!!!
            SMH

Comment

It was an interesting change! I think that will attract customers. You guys do very well
              Please share with me much better here: https://downloadgudanglagu.com/
              Thanks a lot!
              https://downloadgudanglagu.com/

Comment

was tgr camon series a pay plan that u cant give us improvements?????... this is the last tecno phone am ever going to use, i cant even recommend it to people

Comment

Please shut the eff up! Why are you rushing into unstable updates yet you cannot resolve on simple issue on other devices?. How do you treat your consumers, are we just money minting machines to you? Upto when will we complain about the simple issue on fonts? Do you even plan on getting fonts back? What the hell is wrong with you Tecno brand? I wish I had the resources to sue you, I would to the last penny you mofos! Shameless yappers. Hopping onto useless issues without solving the most pressing issues, so you want us to all buy the Spark series or what? Incompetent maggots<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Originally posted by TECNO SPOT
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n317326[/ATTACH]<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Hi SPARK 3 Pro users :<br />
                  <br />
                  At present, TECNO SPARK 3 Pro is in the Android Q Beta program. As with previous versions, Android Q includes behavior changes to help improve performance, battery life, security, and privacy. In some cases, these changes can affect apps until they are updated to support Android Q, so you might see impacts ranging from minor issues to more significant functionality limitations. With Android™ optimized OS, it can offer consumers several benefits including:<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Align user behaviors: Intelligent camera powered by AI Engine to be able to learn user behaviors including users’ habits, users’ intents…<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Biological recognition features: SPARK 3 can recognize different face features and give the most suitable level of “re-touch” and “lighting” automatically to your photos.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Protect user privacy: Users will have more control over app access to location info, shared files and repositories like photos and videos. TECNO SPARK 3 Pro users can set up your personal APP “invisible” from your mobile phone desktop.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● AR stickers: by leveraging better connectivity and media capabilities, TECNO SPARK 3 Pro users can create AR stickers to enjoy fun communications.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Dark Theme: One of our most requested features, Android Q now has a system-wide Dark Theme. Activate Dark Theme in Settings, or by turning on Battery Saver. Dark Theme also helps save battery.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Gesture Navigation: Introducing a new gesture-based navigation so you can fluidly move between tasks, and maximize the use of larger, edge to edge glass screens.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Suggested actions in notifications: Building off of Smart Reply in Android 9 Pie, you can now take action on messages with suggested actions in notification. For instance, adding an event to your Calendar from a text message.<br />
                  <br />
                  ● Prioritized notifications: With Android Q, you can choose whether an app’s notifications are interruptive or gentle. Interruptive notifications will make noise, vibrate, and appear on your lock screen, whereas gentle ones will not. Android Q also introduces algorithms to automatically determine whether notifications should be interruptive.
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  How to get started with Android Q Beta?<br />
                  <br />
                  1.Get Android Q — Click Android Q Beta to download.<br />
                  <br />
                  2.Set up your environment — See the Setup Guide for details.<br />
                  <br />
                  Point to note<br />
                  <br />
                  Please note the Beta build is not the final version, some features may be missing or may not work, these are general notes about this release:<br />
                  <br />
                  1. The release might have experience problems with apps, stability, battery or performance on the device.<br />
                  <br />
                  2. Banking and finance apps might not work as expected.<br />
                  <br />
                  3. Some apps might crash or may not function as expected when running on this release. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.<br />
                  <br />
                  4. Some permissions managed through Settings may need to be set again after app re-installation or device reboot.<br />
                  <br />
                  5. The release contains some known platform-related issues such as performance and battery, access files in external storage, permissions.<br />
                  <br />
                  6. There are also some known issues about Android Studio and tools, while try to compile and use Android Q SDK APIs.<br />
                  <br />
                  If you would like to opt-out or revert to the factory settings, you can do so using SOP tools.<br />
                  <br />
                  To learn more about Android Q Beta please visit the Google Developers page.<br />
                  <br />
                  If you have any feedback about the features and functionality in Android Q,do let us know in comment!

Comment

I know the rest of us won't even get a taste of p!!

Comment

we've been waiting for a mere font update for a year now, and here you are promising people android q? These negroes! SMH!

Comment

coming with you?
                        Originally posted by Kuss08
                        I have owned a tecno device. My relationship with them ends. Well, it might not affect them. But it will ease my life from the heartache that is poor customer care.<br /><br />
                        <br />
                        My camon xpro has been one of the best phone devices I have held, but it will be my last one unfortunately. Not out of my will, but because Tecno has refused to restore fonts, update devices to latest Android and allow old model phone users to experience a better HIOS. To enjoy all those one must buy a newly released device. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Goodbye Tecno. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        I will be moving on to huawei.

Comment

Eventhough my camon cm is stuck on android 7, it's better than that shi**y spark 3?,, see all those useful tiles, they all work
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190509_180025.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	22748

Comment

When my words, tecno is a fraud and the worst fraudster of all time.

Comment

is the Spark 3 pro even available in Nigeria?? I have been waiting for it.

Comment

l dont just lije tecno products any longer bcs they dont abide by their words as regards font issues.After l drop dis LA7,l will swap to either huawei or lenovo. Tecno is less concern about customers' satisfaction

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD