This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Has anyone successfully flashed KB8-H624BNPQ-Q-190430V135 on their phone?

    Comment


    • #77
      Hi! Please help me with a guide on how to go back from the Android Q beta firmware to the original Android 9 firmware. I didn't find any info about this. Factory reset didn't work - it just resets all the changes made on android Q, and firmware remains Android Q.

      Comment


      • 508174064 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alex when did you update your phone? phone model? and what version of firmware? I know how to get it back, but first it is important.

      • Alex322 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tecno Spark 3 Pro, using the guide from this topic first post. Firmware downloaded from the provided link.

    • #78
      wow,cul

      Comment


      • #79
        how to get it ?

        Comment


        • #80
          help I have install the Android Q but I want to unstall it who to processus

          Comment


          • #81
            il n'y a pas français ?

            Comment


            • #82
              Hello... Please help me I have install the beta version but it doesn't looks like what i am hoping so I want to uninstall it please help me my devise does not work well after this. <br />
              Please help me to uninstall it.

              Comment


              • #83
                How to change font on spark 3 pro???

                Comment


                • #84
                  iPhone is the best

                  Comment


                  • #85
                    then Samsung as for the rest of the phones I guess they are all calculators

                    Comment


                    • #86
                      salut. pardon comment faire la mise à jour d'android q ?
                      Originally posted by francois228
                      j'ai mis à jour vers Android Q mais mon spark 3 pro le trouve plus ma carte

                      Comment


                      • eraykins commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Slt est que les nouveaux gestes de navigation sont présents sur cette bêta ou bien c'est toujours boutons d'android pie.

                    • #87
                      hello, how to install Android q ? please help me
                      Originally posted by achiben
                      Hello... Please help me I have install the beta version but it doesn't looks like what i am hoping so I want to uninstall it please help me my devise does not work well after this. <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Please help me to uninstall it.

                      Comment


                      • #88
                        salut. stp, comme mettre à jour Android q ?
                        Originally posted by francois228
                        j'ai mis à jour vers Android Q mais mon spark 3 pro le trouve plus ma carte

                        Comment


                        • #89
                          Originally posted by Alex322
                          Hi! Please help me with a guide on how to go back from the Android Q beta firmware to the original Android 9 firmware. I didn't find any info about this. Factory reset didn't work - it just resets all the changes made on android Q, and firmware remains Android Q.
                          <br />
                          go to carcare they will help you

                          Comment


                          • #90
                            Originally posted by achiben View Post
                            <br />
                            go to carcare they will help you
                            Where to go? Sorry, I don't understand what is "carcare"

                            Comment

                            Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD