This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Setup Flash Alerts For Incoming Calls On TECNO Spark 4 Nigeria

Good day TFans, it is no longer news that TECNO Mobile has unveiled its latest device in the Spark series dubbed the TECNO Spark 4 of which there has been series of review ranging from the Specifications to the Unboxing images and the recent 360-degree review, and to add to the list, today I will be sharing with new a new discovery.

I noticed a particular trend among some phone users, they like receiving flash alerts from their device rear flashlight whenever they receive an incoming call or notification, and the majority have gone ahead to download third-party applications like; Flash Notification and Flash Alerts 2, install on their device, just to achieve this feat. but today I will be showing the Spark 4 users and intending users how to achieve this feat without the use of third party apps.

How To Setup Flash Alerts For Incoming Calls On TECNO Spark 4 Without Installing Third-Party Applications.

proceed by clicking on the dial icon on your device as displayed in the image below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flashlight 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	25695
    On the top right-hand corner, you should see a prompt, just as displayed in the caption below

Name:	flashlight 5.png
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	25696
    Click on settings, and it should take you to a page just as displayed in the caption below

Name:	72301972_395057151444762_234307169124614144_n.png
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	25697
    Once in the settings, locate and tap on "Flash For Calls" and toggle it on.

Do let me know what you think of this feature in the comment section below

Yeah... I always liked flash alerts

Comment

nice

Comment

[QUOTE=TECNO SPOT NG;359000]Good day TFans, it is no longer news that TECNO Mobile has unveiled its latest device in the Spark series dubbed the TECNO Spark 4 of which there has been series of review ranging from the Specifications to the Unboxing images and the recent 360-degree review, and to add to the list, today I will be sharing with new a new discovery.<br />
        <br />
        I noticed a particular trend among some phone users, they like receiving flash alerts from their device rear flashlight whenever they receive an incoming call or notification, and the majority have gone ahead to download third-party applications like; Flash Notification and Flash Alerts 2, install on their device, just to achieve this feat. but today I will be showing the Spark 4 users and intending users how to achieve this feat without the use of third party apps.<br />
        <br />
        How To Setup Flash Alerts For Incoming Calls On TECNO Spark 4 Without Installing Third-Party Applications.<br />
        <br />
        proceed by clicking on the dial icon on your device as displayed in the image below.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n359001[/ATTACH]
        <br />
        <br />
        On the top right-hand corner, you should see a prompt, just as displayed in the caption below
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n359002[/ATTACH]
        <br />
        <br />
        Click on settings, and it should take you to a page just as displayed in the caption below
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n359003[/ATTACH]
        <br />
        <br />
        Once in the settings, locate and tap on "Flash For Calls" and toggle it on.<br />
        <br />
        Do let me know what you think of this feature in the comment section below
        [/QUOTE]

Comment

Great.

Comment

The flash alerts are very nice

Comment

nice

Comment

Very great feature z never knew about this until now

Comment

Wow. Thanks for this tip

Comment

I've always loved flash alert

Comment

I love this, new things are on their way to come

Comment

Next thing you'll know you can answer calls by just looking at the phone lool…...

Comment

this is really nice

Comment

thanks, i can now monitor voice and video calls with my Tecno X7... See the Phone details here >> https://freepap.com
                            Freepap Is A Top Tech Blog That Provides Free And Cheap Seo Tools | Free Browsing Cheats | Bitcoin Review | Free Local Videos | Naija Music Lyrics | Whatsapp And Telegram Groups | Tweaking Guides And Tech News.

Comment

Tecno Spark 4 is not update please help me

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD